Does Anyone Even Care about the Air Jordan 2011 (26)

Its almost December and still no pics and no buzz about this shoe. Does anyone care anymore about the Air Jordan line? I guess its kinda hard to get excited about a shoe that costs that much but is being outperformed by cheaper shoes. The Kobes are 50$ cheaper an just so happen to be the best shoe on the planet. Hopefully some pics will come out soon, hope MJ has something for us.

Its almost December and still no pics and no buzz about this shoe. Does anyone care anymore about the Air Jordan line? I guess its kinda hard to get excited about a shoe that costs that much but is being outperformed by cheaper shoes. The Kobes are 50$ cheaper an just so happen to be the best shoe on the planet. Hopefully some pics will come out soon, hope MJ has something for us.

I think there's like a 6 page thread about them or something. So yeah, I guess atleast a couple people still do.

I think there's like a 6 page thread about them or something. So yeah, I guess atleast a couple people still do.

Buzz will pick up once there are pics out, its hard to talk and get hyped about a shoe we know nothing about

Buzz will pick up once there are pics out, its hard to talk and get hyped about a shoe we know nothing about

Back
Top Bottom