Does Anyone Even Feeling Jordan Anymore?

i was more into jordans in high school...since graduating jordans are not my main choice...i wear other shoes more than jordans

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Its easy for someone to say theyre no longer feeling Jordan Brand but if you have a full understanding of where the brand came from on how it started legacies for other signature and Nike basketball shoes period, you wouldnt say you're not feeling them anymore. You would simply say, you may not agree with the direction they are headed in the short run, but I personally know people's outlook will change but it wont come overnight. Its a 2-3 yr timeframe. Also, people kill me when they say a certain person's name when it has nothing to do with them whatsoever. If you want to say a name, I'll give you two........Josiah & Footlocker. Thanks for your time!
Thank You.

I still !^*%$ wit jordan, even though they bring out some of the dumbest shoes it aint hurting my pockets cuz i buy what i like, so JB can keep makin all thesedifferent kinds of weird shoes, it dont have an effect on me...

I haven't bought a pair of Jordans since the White/Grey XX3's.

I've been buying Nike Vandals, hyperdunks, dunks, etc...

I used to buy only Jordans. It's amazing what a company can do to push you away.

They're trying to become something they are not, when not to long ago, Jordan brand were the ones who set the trends.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I'm definitely getting in to Nike Retro. Their retro's are way better.

QFT, these dudes released pippens, penny 2's, flightposites, penny foams, infrared 90's, chilli and neon 95's and neon 95's all in the sameyear as individual releases. The only good single release jbreleased this year were the 23's

i still dig jordans...i'm not really into the fusions that have been coming out, and i havent purchased one package. but i still rock my older jordans, theones with the "nike air"...and if i see anything that i like on sale racks, i buy and then put them on ice...

when I was younger I used to live every pair of J's. But now I don't like a single pair thy have. My last pick up was the Jordan 1 opening days.I'm a big baseball fan. But the fusions and six rings and all that crap are terrible in my opinion. They have totally ruined the brand. It's like JBjust ran out of ideas and just threw a bunch of stuff together

I get the Jays because I couldnt afford the ones i wanted back then. I do appreciate certain retros, its not like im against buying newer jordans, but im notgonna run after the ones that im just not into. I love the chase, new or old Js, its about the journey ....

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yes im still a jordan head... i just cop older stuff and some recent stuff but not like fusions and ctrap like that

Co-sign Jb has fallen off hard!

everyone knows about new sneaker feelings, you feel like on top of the world with some new kicks, but when they jordans, fresh out the box, it gives you thatextra diddy bop to you step. most recognizable shoe in the world. all races of people know whats up with a pair of j's. i'll always love them

What got me into j's and what will always keep me into them will be the things that michael did on the court with them. There's always a differentfeeling when sporting jordans and playing basketball in jordans. It means a little more using the shoes for what they were created for

old stuff is good/ retro's but other than that, nothing more fushions are dumb. not feeling the 6 rings. but cmon nike is stepping up there game, airpip's and the penny's nice heat.

I guess im still a jordan head .. The only difference now is that Im REALLY selective of what i cop ... Those Fusion and all that other madess just makes mewish i could have kept all my old jordans i burnt out ... Although the new CP3 look like they just might be fire ... But ive only seen pics ... The whole retropack thing was a slap in our faces ... They basically punked people into buying one shoe that you wanted and one they made you have to get ... What kind oflame crap is that ... Can we go back to the old days when it was just one shoe... the only problem with that is they are gonna want 200 dollars for one pairand thats a rip off ... But im a shoe head i wear kicks to excite the feds ....
Get it togehter GENTRY ... Stop pimping us ... That aitn right .... Ya Heard ....

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by youngmonc

im into jordans for the sole purpose of getting shoes that i couldnt get when i was a kid........other then that.......all these jordans coming out is garbage.....includin a new team jordan every month........

the game is cool......because all these new jordans are keepin the hypebeast busy.......while i go and collect older shoes that i wasnt able to acquire.....
I couldn't have said it any better

Definately. old sckool J's FTW
smokin.gif

Everything I buy and own is from 03 and before. If they crack, oh well. Id rather chance it, and give that money to someone other than JB. Its amazing all thecrap they they release and label it " quality products inspired by the greatest ever"
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom