Does anyone have any bad verbal habits?

lrrr

Banned
Every time i do something better than somebody else or notice that something good has happened to me I find myself saying "stylin on you" under mybreath. Now its getting worse. I'm saying it louder and people are calling me an !+$!$%% which is pretty kool but I don't want something like that tostick with me the rest of my life. The stylin on you thing I mean. My other habit is saying "*%!$ was so cash
smokin.gif
" after telling a story tosomeone. I started saying it on another forum sarcastically just to annoy people but I keep finding myself saying it out loud after I say something that getssomeone to laugh/smile

I have the trend to say dude,
not in a surfer,way. Or like that.
Like in a Fob, asian accent. haha.
after every sentance.

i find myself saying "Soulja boy tell 'em!" whenever i want somebody to tell somebody else something.

indifferent.gif
at me.
what the $++$ am i thinking

"Eh"
laugh.gif
it's so easy to start saying it here, but i've more or less stopped now that i focus on it.

Apart from swearing...

My voice sounds different when I ask a customer if they need any help compared to when I'm just talking normally
smh.gif

not me but i hate when folks say "nahmsayin" or "nahmean" after every sentence. yes i get what u mean u douche bag.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

not me but i hate when folks say "nahmsayin" or "nahmean" after every sentence. yes i get what u mean u douche bag.

laugh.gif
My habits are saying "dude" and "son" alot

Dude, and man. . . much like the movie The Big Lebowski. . . Say the F word a lot. . usually before any verb. .

ill be having like a convo and if I/who I'm talking to say something remotely close to a lyric I have the urge to (and often do) rap it

ex.
friend-call me when you get off work
me- CALL ME WHAT YOU LIKE TRICK, CALL ME ON MY SIDEKICK NEVER ANSWER WHEN ITS PRIVATE DAMN I HATE A SHY @**@* etc.

when i'm talking and i feel like i'm losing the other person, i start throwing in f-words and s-words into my convo so i can sound more engaging. ireally need to stop cursing so much
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom