Does anyone have any bad verbal habits?

I talk with a low voice or talk under my breath too much. People always saying "what!?" "huh?!". Also my voice is very unenthuisiastic ormonotone... need to change that. I also use "man,dude,guy,bro" everyday.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

ill be having like a convo and if I/who I'm talking to say something remotely close to a lyric I have the urge to (and often do) rap it

ex.
friend-call me when you get off work
me- CALL ME WHAT YOU LIKE TRICK, CALL ME ON MY SIDEKICK NEVER ANSWER WHEN ITS PRIVATE DAMN I HATE A SHY @**@* etc.
I do that too
roll.gif

The hell is Pmighty? He needs to get his #%# in here
laugh.gif

I guess my go-to phrases that I've been mocked for have been "The %!+#?!?!" Whenever I hear/see something weird.

For a while in high school though, when I saw a nice looking female with a crazy behind, I would go straight to the phrase from "Lollipop" like"Like a refund, make her bring that #%# back"

I think that's it.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

ill be having like a convo and if I/who I'm talking to say something remotely close to a lyric I have the urge to (and often do) rap it

ex.
friend-call me when you get off work
me- CALL ME WHAT YOU LIKE TRICK, CALL ME ON MY SIDEKICK NEVER ANSWER WHEN ITS PRIVATE DAMN I HATE A SHY @**@* etc.
I do that too
roll.gif

I thought I was the only one!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I curse like crazy too, %%%! just slips out of my mouth all the time.

freshman year my roommate was from jersey and had a thiiiick jersey accent. every time i would get drunk i would start talking exactly like him. it got to thepoint where my friends wouldn't talk to me
laugh.gif

now i just say "man", "dude" and "son" a lot

I have a habbit of putting a B in every word that starts with a C..

For example crib, I'd say brib ,cool out I'd say bool out

im physically incapable of saying "going to." it's always "gonna" even if i'm trying to speak eloquently.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by chino905

i say "um" and "like" quite a lot in conversations.
you better not be a dude
laugh.gif
Let me clarify. I say "like" when i'mexplaning or describing something. Its like I use it as a subsititue for "for example".

I try to correct people and fix mistakes they make when it comes to facts. So I have a tendency of saying, "well actually." My friends call me Wiki.for Wikipedia.

I tend to sound mad when I'm talking to people..when most of the time I'm really not.

haha i just remembered i don't really say "what the hell"
i either say "what the crap" or "what the nword (in dave chapelles white guy voice)"

I say "huh" even when I heard you.

I need to think before I speak in general.

I curse like a *+%!@+! sailor.

i curse too damn much
i begin most of my sentences with yo
i end most of them with tho
i say mad a lot
sometimes i talk too quick....and end up having too repeat myself

couple years back
when someone would do or say something stupid i
would be like "stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
i stopped!

I mouth what Im thinkin

like when I call my girl a "STFB"....I always mouth it without saying it....gets me in trouble

and of course I can resist "thats what she said"

Back
Top Bottom