Does anyone have pics of 2005 Jared Jeffries 13s

Im watching a 2005 wizards/chicago playoff game on the nba channel(harwood classic).It looks like Jared Jeffries is wearing a royal blue and white 13.If immistaking someone correct me.Could someone give me some info on these or pics.Thanks

its interesting how when nobody responds, nobody else will. They all jump on the bandwagon. followers. be your own person. dont be like everybody else. i knowthis isnt against the bulls but do these look like the ones u saw? cuz if it is i dont know what these are
015475462.jpg
because he these are also his which u might of sawbut cant find a pic of him wearing these for ya
2m47uo4.jpg
also wearing these against the bulls XIV's
PH2006072801498.jpg
and some concords as well
poy06_jeffries_218.jpg

Yep!!!Those royal and white 13s.Thanks homie,you hit it on the nose with those 13s and the bandwagon thing.They showed a close up on em on a harwood classictoday.I have never seen em before.I almost gave up on an answer.Thanks again!!!!!

Bandwagon Jumper
roll.gif
Takes time for people to read and reply, plus no onereally like these "CAN YOU POST PICS OF.... or PICS OF ______ WEARIN _____
eyes.gif
And this pic you posted, them arent the 13's
015475462.jpg

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

its interesting how when nobody responds, nobody else will. They all jump on the bandwagon. followers. be your own person. dont be like everybody else. i know this isnt against the bulls but do these look like the ones u saw? cuz if it is i dont know what these are because he these are also his which u might of saw but cant find a pic of him wearing these for ya

WOW! too deep for me man
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Bandwagon Jumper
roll.gif
Takes time for people to read and reply, plus no one really like these "CAN YOU POST PICS OF.... or PICS OF ______ WEARIN _____
eyes.gif
And this pic you posted, them arent the 13's
015475462.jpg
never said they were, try reading harder next time before u post,and u and i know that that thread would of gone unanswered

Back
Top Bottom