Does anyone have the Official Lebron IV thread saved?....

I've looked in the archives but the only thing I can find is the "World Premier- Zoom Lebron IV PIC...." thread.

There's some decent stuff in there but I don't remember the official thread being anywhere near that small.

Just looking to go back and reminisce on the pictures and sketches that came out during that release.

Still hands down my favorite Lebron shoe....

I'm looking to get my first pair of IVs soon. Are they comfortable/durable? I really like the shape of the shoe.

Incredibly durable, very comfortable. The cushioning was great.

The fact that it was a foamposite shoe helped in those areas tremendously, but unfortunately it made it dumb heavy. That was probably the only drawback, imo.  

Rounds out my list of top 3 favorite shoes ever, after the Foamposite One and Air Max 95.

i remember when they did the mold of lebrons foot, nasty looking thing that was

and the prelim. sketches having it look like the Penny II....

great shoe, lack of better GR colors (1st color/all black/wht-navy are best imo)

super fat zoom air sockliner, almost like a waffle in thickness, but once again, super heavy shoe....

was it just me or were these awful to wear wit jeans? Maybe cuz I was still on the baggy pants style when these dropped, but they were hard to pull of as a casual shoe

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

was it just me or were these awful to wear wit jeans? Maybe cuz I was still on the baggy pants style when these dropped, but they were hard to pull of as a casual shoe
Sweats or shorts IMO. They don't look good with jeans especially the way everyone wears them now.

laugh.gif
Hilarious to see a sighting from that sucker Billy Hoyle.

Rocked the IVs with khakis for a casual friday at work a few yrs ago
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Don't know what I was thinking
laugh.gif

Thinking these are next to impossible to rock with whatever type of denim (baggy, skinny, straight leg, etc)

^^ Thanks guys I knew I wasn't bugging...thinkin bout coppin another pair of all blacks & findin a way for them to look decent off the court lol. Second fav brons after the 8s

Those are very nice, gotti. I'm looking to start my LeBron IV collection soon. My first pair is coming in from someone here on NT.

Thanks man! Appreciate it! I got em DS off eBay, at a decent price! If your going to get them like some one told me, get them a half size down, I wear a 9.5 in lebrons but people say the 4s run BIG, so I got em in a 9, and they fit PERFECT!!! I can't believe I missed out on the iv back in 06, I was still trapped in that whack Air Jordan mind frame...smh..
Lebrons all day!

Back
Top Bottom