Does Anyone Here Work For Shoetrends.com

Does anyone here work for shoetrends.com because I ordered the Altitude 13s and Ron said they were shipping the 31st when there site says 3-6 days shipping and when I emailed them they didn't answer and there phone number doesn't work when I call

Does anyone here work for shoetrends.com because I ordered the Altitude 13s and Ron said they were shipping the 31st when there site says 3-6 days shipping and when I emailed them they didn't answer and there phone number doesn't work when I call

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Give him time to answer the email... ST is legit.

Agreed, although they are legit, that seems kind of weird that is has takin this long.  Usually they are on top of shipments.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Give him time to answer the email... ST is legit.

Agreed, although they are legit, that seems kind of weird that is has takin this long.  Usually they are on top of shipments.

You can't go by the site all the time for them.

They often will change the ship date unannounced. That happen to me twice.

You have to keep e-mailing them for an update and also for your tracking number.

Poor customer service, and why I wouldn't use them again.

You can't go by the site all the time for them.

They often will change the ship date unannounced. That happen to me twice.

You have to keep e-mailing them for an update and also for your tracking number.

Poor customer service, and why I wouldn't use them again.

ST is legit but I had the same issue this time last year but instead with Flipjays. I pre-ordered the Space Jams and he seem to not respond
to emails but lucky he did a couple weeks after. I was worried just like you but be patient because this is probably when they get the most of
their business the all the 13's and Cool greys coming out. Give them another week and you should be fine

ST is legit but I had the same issue this time last year but instead with Flipjays. I pre-ordered the Space Jams and he seem to not respond
to emails but lucky he did a couple weeks after. I was worried just like you but be patient because this is probably when they get the most of
their business the all the 13's and Cool greys coming out. Give them another week and you should be fine

I've dealt with Ron for over 10 years now. Shoetrends is as legit as they come and probably one of the longest running sneaker sale sites out there...The first pair of shoes I've ever bought from them was the original black/red XIII's back in 1998.

With that said, alot of times the shoes will arrive before the date he said they'd even ship. I'm assuming he does this to make up for any unexpected delays. It's usually a nice surprise to receive shipment outta the blue. However, it's also one of the only complaints I've had with the site. Many times I'll get shipment notices from FedEx telling me that they missed me since nobody was home to sign. If I get missed 3 times in a row, I have to drive to their wherehouse and pick up the shoes personally.

I've dealt with Ron for over 10 years now. Shoetrends is as legit as they come and probably one of the longest running sneaker sale sites out there...The first pair of shoes I've ever bought from them was the original black/red XIII's back in 1998.

With that said, alot of times the shoes will arrive before the date he said they'd even ship. I'm assuming he does this to make up for any unexpected delays. It's usually a nice surprise to receive shipment outta the blue. However, it's also one of the only complaints I've had with the site. Many times I'll get shipment notices from FedEx telling me that they missed me since nobody was home to sign. If I get missed 3 times in a row, I have to drive to their wherehouse and pick up the shoes personally.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Does that sound right to you... he responded a couple weeks after you placed your order

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Does that sound right to you... he responded a couple weeks after you placed your order

Originally Posted by ijapino

Do you email him to contact him

Originally Posted by thaprodigy

Yes...I normally use the same email he uses to send out shipment notifications.

Originally Posted by thaprodigy

Yes...I normally use the same email he uses to send out shipment notifications.

I stopped ordering from Shoetrends. They used to be the best in communication around 2004. Then they disappeared for a while, site came up again (horrible design by the way). And now they don't respond at all to emails, nor do they send out newsletters (why even bother letting people register).

I stopped ordering from Shoetrends. They used to be the best in communication around 2004. Then they disappeared for a while, site came up again (horrible design by the way). And now they don't respond at all to emails, nor do they send out newsletters (why even bother letting people register).

They always ship me stuff before it's supposed to
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom