Does Anyone Here Work For Shoetrends.com

They always ship me stuff before it's supposed to
pimp.gif

Legit site, They had better customer service before the site shut down and re-opened. I always email them and get a response from Ron. Late but you will get your shoes, and eventually he will contact you. It can be fustrating.

Legit site, They had better customer service before the site shut down and re-opened. I always email them and get a response from Ron. Late but you will get your shoes, and eventually he will contact you. It can be fustrating.

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I stopped ordering from Shoetrends. They used to be the best in communication around 2004. Then they disappeared for a while, site came up again (horrible design by the way). And now they don't respond at all to emails, nor do they send out newsletters (why even bother letting people register).
The design of the site makes it look like they sell fakes lol.

I pre ordered a pair of silver half-cents back when.  They shipped 3 weeks later then what was posted and when I contacted them to cancel my order they said all sales are final.  But I agreed to buy them based on a previous shipping date.  So they were on store shelves everywhere but I had to wait a month to receive them from the original shipping date.

Won't use again.  But he did respond to my email's which i appreciated. 

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I stopped ordering from Shoetrends. They used to be the best in communication around 2004. Then they disappeared for a while, site came up again (horrible design by the way). And now they don't respond at all to emails, nor do they send out newsletters (why even bother letting people register).
The design of the site makes it look like they sell fakes lol.

I pre ordered a pair of silver half-cents back when.  They shipped 3 weeks later then what was posted and when I contacted them to cancel my order they said all sales are final.  But I agreed to buy them based on a previous shipping date.  So they were on store shelves everywhere but I had to wait a month to receive them from the original shipping date.

Won't use again.  But he did respond to my email's which i appreciated. 

Originally Posted by dakid926

Yea I don't think imma order from them again

Originally Posted by dakid926

Yea I don't think imma order from them again

just to jump on the bandwagon here...pretty much the same story.  I have ordered from Ron a handful of times and yes they are legit but just not 100% accurate on shipping date.  You will sometimes get them nice and early..or you will wait and wait and then they show up by surprise.

If you are not "DYING" to get your shoes, ST is fine and prices/shipping reasonable.  But if you MUST HAVE them before RD, it is a gamble for sure.

just to jump on the bandwagon here...pretty much the same story.  I have ordered from Ron a handful of times and yes they are legit but just not 100% accurate on shipping date.  You will sometimes get them nice and early..or you will wait and wait and then they show up by surprise.

If you are not "DYING" to get your shoes, ST is fine and prices/shipping reasonable.  But if you MUST HAVE them before RD, it is a gamble for sure.

Well he finally answered me 40 minutes ago and I responded 2minutes later and I'm still waiting for him to reply again...

Well he finally answered me 40 minutes ago and I responded 2minutes later and I'm still waiting for him to reply again...

be patient,
i think they reply emails one or two times per day, depends on how busy they are.
Sometimes i get their response pretty quick, but sometimes they response the next day or a few days later, or never... lol

but they r legit, no worries.

be patient,
i think they reply emails one or two times per day, depends on how busy they are.
Sometimes i get their response pretty quick, but sometimes they response the next day or a few days later, or never... lol

but they r legit, no worries.

Hi.
I've emailed shoetrends.com a lot of couple of times
regarding an order I placed (5 shoes)
that I would like to pay via Western Union and have shipped to a different address

but they arent replying
frown.gif

tried first emailing them last month
then placed order 2 days ago, then sent email
still no reply
frown.gif

Hi.
I've emailed shoetrends.com a lot of couple of times
regarding an order I placed (5 shoes)
that I would like to pay via Western Union and have shipped to a different address

but they arent replying
frown.gif

tried first emailing them last month
then placed order 2 days ago, then sent email
still no reply
frown.gif

I've used them before also. I don't think anyone has ever been taken by them, so I'd just give it some time. You can always do a cc dispute.

I've used them before also. I don't think anyone has ever been taken by them, so I'd just give it some time. You can always do a cc dispute.

Just so everyone knows shoetrends.com will be no longer after December. They have merged with someone else to become more like pickyourshoes, they will have a lot more products available like apparel and such. There new website look's great, shoetrends site will become a sneaker blog. Ron will still run things, and dont worry you will love the new site. Just wait and see come January. For those waiting on shoe's just be patient the man's extremely busy right now, they will come i promise.

Just so everyone knows shoetrends.com will be no longer after December. They have merged with someone else to become more like pickyourshoes, they will have a lot more products available like apparel and such. There new website look's great, shoetrends site will become a sneaker blog. Ron will still run things, and dont worry you will love the new site. Just wait and see come January. For those waiting on shoe's just be patient the man's extremely busy right now, they will come i promise.

Originally Posted by jordunk

Are the prices still going to be the same?

I think Shoetrends has a little rep for always having the lowest price out of all the other online retailers (ie-pys,uta, and etc)

Originally Posted by jordunk

Are the prices still going to be the same?

I think Shoetrends has a little rep for always having the lowest price out of all the other online retailers (ie-pys,uta, and etc)

Back
Top Bottom