Does Anyone Here Work For Shoetrends.com

Uptempoair and In Styleshoes merging and now this? Whoa...I wonder who they're joining forces with??

Uptempoair and In Styleshoes merging and now this? Whoa...I wonder who they're joining forces with??

Originally Posted by jordunk

^^^ Yes, don't worry they will still have the best price's.

Good to know.

More power to Ron and Shoetrends! 

Can't wait to see the new website

Originally Posted by jordunk

^^^ Yes, don't worry they will still have the best price's.

Good to know.

More power to Ron and Shoetrends! 

Can't wait to see the new website

if u order the shoes u will get them....sit back and calm down. they will come. most of the time before the date they tell u.

if u order the shoes u will get them....sit back and calm down. they will come. most of the time before the date they tell u.

Please keep this updated

What will be the new website address?
I hope they'll entertain my inquiries (I may be outside USA but I'm serious to purchase)

Please keep this updated

What will be the new website address?
I hope they'll entertain my inquiries (I may be outside USA but I'm serious to purchase)

I think he only respnds to qusetions oce a day beacause he's answered my questions in the last 2 days.

I think he only respnds to qusetions oce a day beacause he's answered my questions in the last 2 days.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Calm down? I got my kicks two months later than what was originally posted. They can change shipping dates, but you can't cancel your order. Then I got them almost a month after they hit stores.

I hate when people say this silliness. If you're spending your money, you deserve quality customer service.

Calm down? I got my kicks two months later than what was originally posted. They can change shipping dates, but you can't cancel your order. Then I got them almost a month after they hit stores.

I hate when people say this silliness. If you're spending your money, you deserve quality customer service.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Ditto.
Quality customer service makes good business.

Ditto.

Originally Posted by wonderloo

Ditto.
   I agree CS, makes a big difference, thats the main reason i will not deal with kixclusive

Ditto.
   I agree CS, makes a big difference, thats the main reason i will not deal with kixclusive

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

if u order the shoes u will get them....sit back and calm down. they will come. most of the time before the date they tell u

Ditto. Quality customer service makes good business.
Not here to bash any specific site, but most of the time these sites take orders on product they don't even have on hand, which is fine if that is relayed to the customer at the point of purchase. Unfortunately sometimes its just better to do whatever it takes for the customer to buy right then and there.  Half the time the reason why they aren't replying back to you is that they are trying to find the shoe you ordered from someone else.  
Im not saying this is the case here, as I have bought personally from shoetrends, and consider them a legit source of sneakers for my own personal use.  Ron clearly states expected ship dates, on his pre-orders, and for the most part follows through on his orders. 
At the same time, I would encourage people to do their due diligence when it comes to buying from these sites.  Forums like this are always a great resource to get customer reviews from many of these sites. 

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

if u order the shoes u will get them....sit back and calm down. they will come. most of the time before the date they tell u

Ditto. Quality customer service makes good business.
Not here to bash any specific site, but most of the time these sites take orders on product they don't even have on hand, which is fine if that is relayed to the customer at the point of purchase. Unfortunately sometimes its just better to do whatever it takes for the customer to buy right then and there.  Half the time the reason why they aren't replying back to you is that they are trying to find the shoe you ordered from someone else.  
Im not saying this is the case here, as I have bought personally from shoetrends, and consider them a legit source of sneakers for my own personal use.  Ron clearly states expected ship dates, on his pre-orders, and for the most part follows through on his orders. 
At the same time, I would encourage people to do their due diligence when it comes to buying from these sites.  Forums like this are always a great resource to get customer reviews from many of these sites. 

Well he gave me tracking number today... they were sent on the 13th and I should arrive them on the 20th

Well he gave me tracking number today... they were sent on the 13th and I should arrive them on the 20th

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Ive yet to receive an e-mail from shoetrends from over 2 months ago.

You got to stay on top of them and constantly email them if you want a response

Back
Top Bottom