Does anyone just wear their kicks at home just to wear them?

Originally Posted by MH602

Always rockin J's. Inside, outside wherever. And if i go to somebodys house that doesnt allow shoes inside it aint happenin cuz my J's are cleaner than their damn carpet, nothin pisses me off more than when folks try to make guests take their shoes off before they come in the house
indifferent.gif
i feel u on that, i say the same thing when they tell me to take my jays off, i look at them like they stupid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Always rockin J's. Inside, outside wherever. And if i go to somebodys house that doesnt allow shoes inside it aint happenin cuz my J's are cleaner than their damn carpet, nothin pisses me off more than when folks try to make guests take their shoes off before they come in the house
indifferent.gif
i feel u on that, i say the same thing when they tell me to take my jays off, i look at them like they stupid
laugh.gif

no offense, but yall are stupid. Try wearing shoes in my house and see how long it takes me to kick you out

I only wear shoes inside when I first get them to fix the laces

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by NJstress03

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

no offense, but yall are stupid. Try wearing shoes in my house and see how long it takes me to kick you out

I only wear shoes inside when I first get them to fix the laces

i know not to go to your house
roll.gif

You can call me stupid over the net and get away with it, thats fine. But you shouldnt be throwin comments like that around just because i wear J's in thehouse and you dont.

You can call me stupid over the net and get away with it, thats fine. But you shouldnt be throwin comments like that around just because i wear J's in the house and you dont.

actually, I was talkin bout how you disrespect others by wearin shoes in their homes

MH602-
laugh.gif
your a dog for that one.

But to agree with you I can't stand when people tell me to take my shows off. Only time I take them off is when I know it was snowing or raining out side.

I only rock my new pick up's for like an hour in the house, then they go back in or on top of the house

You can call me stupid over the net and get away with it, thats fine. But you shouldnt be throwin comments like that around just because i wear J's in the house and you dont.

actually, I was talkin bout how you disrespect others by wearin shoes in their homes

I wont go in their damn house if they are that nuts about my shoes comin off. All my good friends know my damn j's are clean as hell

i dont wear my shoes in the house, except tryin em on when they arrive~
once i decide to wear em, just will be walked out the door

I wont go in their damn house if they are that nuts about my shoes comin off. All my good friends know my damn j's are clean as hell

aight we cool then

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

I'm up here in Minneapolis and there's all kinds of salt slush and crap on the ground so I rock my cdp xi's in the house getting them ready for the summer my cdp xii's haven't seen the light of day. It seems I like those better than the xi's.
I feel the exact same way

And yea I do rock mine around the house just for the heck of it
tongue.gif

lol at everyone using the snow/salt as their excuse for wearing in the house. .

I walk around my house 75% of the time with one shoe on. . a shoe that Im not ready to wear outside - so its brand new (never been outside)!

lol hell yes to answer your ??

BUT, I would have to agree . . . it is disrespectful. You go into someones house, and they want your shoes off? you do just that. . .! I imagine your talkingabout dirty *!! apartments that your friends own? in that case your shoe "might" be cleaner than their carpet. . . but other wise. . .no shoes inhouse!!

The ones I wear in my OWN house, are brand new, never been outside! + its my house! But when someone comes over, and its time for them to hit the carpet, theytake shoes off. On the hardwood, its ok though.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

BUT, I would have to agree . . . it is disrespectful. You go into someones house, and they want your shoes off? you do just that. . .! I imagine your talking about dirty *!! apartments that your friends own? in that case your shoe "might" be cleaner than their carpet. . . but other wise. . .no shoes in house!!

The ones I wear in my OWN house, are brand new, never been outside! + its my house! But when someone comes over, and its time for them to hit the carpet, they take shoes off. On the hardwood, its ok though.

I agree. By the way, even if you take great care of your shoes the moment you step outside anywhere the bottom of your shoes are dirty. So unless your friendscarpets are dirty as hell how would your soles be cleaner than their carpet? Not tryin to start an issue just askin..

Actually the its no way possible that the sole of a sneaker can hold as much crap that a carpet holds. So, even if you clean your carpets once aweek......still not possible. Its not that serious. Most ppl have sense if its raining or whatever to take em off. Other than that...Wipe em on the mat, and wegood.

naw never were shoes inside , like unless im leaving ouside but other than that the housse is shoe less all in the closet

Back
Top Bottom