Does anyone kknow anything about Topps Total NBA cards?

I came across this card today that I forgot I even had.  I was never a big card collector but I bought a pack and this was in it. I got it in 2006 and I figure maybe its worth something but I just want any knowledge on it if any fellow NTers can shed some light. Thanks

jpeg image hosting

gif image hosting

I have about 60 pages of old sports cards, I never really tried to see how much they were all worth, I think now I'll look into it. 
pimp.gif

You may get $50-100 for the Shaq. Check what other Shaq auto's are going for on eBay.

GreatESQUE most cards from the 80's and 90's are worthless because they were overproduced.

Autograph cards were pretty much a dime a dozen, now jersey cards or the jersey/auto combo cards are a different story. Buy a beckett magazine and you can see what the price is

You have to really understand sports card today to make any money off of them. You either have to buy in bulk and create sets or pull enough inserts to make money. Anyone that says they have binders and boxes of cards more than likely have about $5 dollars worth of cards.

Back
Top Bottom