Does anyone know the release date for the 5's in june ?

sick.gif

Pretty sure the hype beasts will buy them up at retail... but maybe not, we will see. Really like the original sample cw.

at one time i would do 2 pairs of a release like this

if i happen to find another pair under retail them i'll buy 2

i like this CW
the yellow sole did kill it but hey at least the sole wont yellow over time because the sole is already yellow lol =)

i guess the only way to fight yellow soles is to just make them already yellow... SMH at JB once more.

Contrast stitching and yellowed soles. SMH Its the "AJV - Put Through the Washing Machine Edition"

Originally Posted by pay jape

i hate contrast stitching ...makes the shoe look cheap/dirty

feel the same here~
dont like shoes mess with the stiches... looked
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Architect

Jordan Brand, is this really your response to slowing sales?

QFT.

on another note 160, i'm surprised u even care about this release.
sick.gif
hilarious avy, btw. bol is the man!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ivehademall

I would like to start a petition to blow up the patent leather factory over @ JB.....some things just shouldn't be. Who's with me?

Then how would we get space jam 11s?
grin.gif

Anyone know the release date this month

The release date thread is very out dated
This is just further proof on why the release date thread is HORRIBLE. It needs to be updated ASAP. I think a. it needs pics b. it should be fromthe current month forward. They can make a "past release thread" or something if people really want to go back and see what dropped months ago.

BTW....V's are my favorite J's but I think I'm passing on these. I'll save my money for something else or hit these at the outlets orsomething.

its said, but I hate the release date thread on here and have been known to check on the other site while at school...

Thats the only thing lacking right now imo

Back
Top Bottom