Does anyone know where i can buy sole collector

7d53668e4c73723012e6ccf2f2ad72dfaa9730cf.pjpg

Hi guys !

Does anyone know where i can buy this month's sole collector in makati or manila?

I went to glorietta and moa and checked all the magazine stands but to no avail.

plz give me info
embarassed.gif

Try FullyBooked at SM North the BLOCK, MAGAZINE shop at Mega A near toy kingdom and Magazine Shop at Shang-rila, 5th Level near exit going to MRT / BPI /Mercury Drug... Hope this helps!

i have something in the works fellas.i'm working on getting a good amount of back and current issues on a regular basis.i'll put up a multiply accountor something to showcase everything i have for sale.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i have something in the works fellas.i'm working on getting a good amount of back and current issues on a regular basis.i'll put up a multiply account or something to showcase everything i have for sale.
I'll be waiting for this bro. I've been looking for a copy in magazine stalls whenever I see one. Anyway, how much more or less is a copyin the market today? I really have no idea.

i have something in the works fellas.i'm working on getting a good amount of back and current issues on a regular basis.i'll put up a multiply account or something to showcase everything i have for sale.

pimp.gif

Yes...

I have been scouring Book Sale for the past 2 yrs. looking for SLAM, DIME or SOLE.

But with limited success
tongue.gif

Hook us up bro!

bro, maybe you can bring sole provider too.. i lost my old one..

dayum,alot of heads needs these huh?don't worry i'll get everything in order.might be in a little while though,i'm hoping to have a few otherthings shipped in along with the 'zines.i'll have them all up in one place just keep an eye out.til then do like ben drury and hold tight.

pimp.gif

hi guys, check out the SG Thread, I just advised availability of Issue 25 here in Singapore.

just bought the new sole mag....national book store along along Q ave.. or podium bought the greatest kicks issue there...those penny's were nice!
pimp.gif

to my peeps who don't want the hassle of scouring the metro for your copy of sole collector;please check my listing in the buy & sell miscellaneousthread.thanks.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom