Does anyone know where i can get the Dmp raging bull pack?

Does anyone know where i can get the Dmp raging bull pack? I've been eying them for a min now. But i cant seem to find them. Any websites selling themwould be nice.
pimp.gif

go try to find them at a local footlocker tomorrow
you can get them for 50% off if you're cool with an employee or if you tip them some $ for hooking you up

You don't need a website man! I'm Tupac Jordan. I trust that you will purchase the shoes from me. Unfortunately I am out of the country right now butthis transaction will not affect you because I accept money orders & Western Union only to help my customers.

Ha thanks guys. And well Mr. TupacJordan could i trust you if i did buy them from you? haha

Anywhere. Every store near me still has a fsr of these terrible shoes
laugh.gif

Na i aint 12. Lol and well i thought you meant it in a sarcastic tone my bad bro. Ah is he really?

Originally Posted by Jae Argh

Na i aint 12. Lol and well i thought you meant it in a sarcastic tone my bad bro. Ah is he really?

indifferent.gif
people are this naive on NT ? no wonder scams happen every week

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Jae Argh

indifferent.gif
people are this naive on NT ? no wonder scams happen every week
Dude i'm new to this. And with all the scams going on. i wouldnt know who to buy from and or trust.
grin.gif

No. i think he reported Miketyson 'Cause i didnt do/say anything. And that dude called him a troll? what's that mean anyway since im fairly new tothis?

Originally Posted by enrique23

i was jk

Haha man you can't be playing like that i was like
mad.gif
but anyway'sshould this thread be posted in the Jordan brand Forum?

just go look at the raging bull pack thread in the jb forums
all the info should be there

Back
Top Bottom