Does Anyone Play HQ?

Just tried it today. Seems fun. I need to link up with 5 people with different skill sets. And one that googles very quickly.

I always get to question like 7-8 but sometimes they have only one winner. That’s when you make all the money

They had a surprise game tonight and gave away 100k. I got hyped bc i was on lunch break and thought it was fate smh. Missed on q4, air is comprised of mostly nitrogen and not oxygen ... 4 people won and got a custom pair of air max too.

Tonight's game was mostly sneaker head questions too. "Which acronym is the least limited? GS, HTM, or PE"

Most of them were complete gimmes but the Mexican 4th of July equivalent got me and was a complete bull**** question

Tonight's game was mostly sneaker head questions too. "Which acronym is the least limited? GS, HTM, or PE"

Most of them were complete gimmes but the Mexican 4th of July equivalent got me and was a complete bull**** question

As a boxing fan, I was never more confident of an answer (besides the always easy questions 1 & 2 ) as I was that one,

Game is aight, been playing for awhile. Never made it past Q9.

I will say I can’t stand that dweeb host. So annoying. Sometimes I don’t even play because I don’t want to hear/look at him.

My brother plays. He once got to question 10 with my help. Usually washes out around 5 or 6 though.

We play it everyday at 3 at work.

Kinda burned out tho. I fell back on playing over the past couple weeks

What exactly is this?
Its a game show that airs daily via an app. It's like who wants to be a millionaire.

Yeah that Mexican 4th of July question got a lot of people. The oxygen/ nitrogen joint got me, and i kinda figured it was trick question.

There was anther one that surprised me, the literal translation of paparazzi is puppy crew or something. That answer sounded so fake.

I see that some of the questions you have to basically guess on. Like yesterday they asked which state capitals are the farthest away from each other, and listed 2 random states per choice.

I thought it was the dot under the exclamation/question marks :lol: I’ll take it

I've played it a few times. Gotten as far as the eighth question, but that's it.

Referral code is JESmooth

extra lives jig....

open the game, on the home screen, use two fingers and swipe up from the bottom to the top (keep doing this) until it either dings and gives u an extra life or just duds and your extra life heart just pulses 0. try daily, usually works every few days or so for me

got up to Q11 once.

Referral: Natrix916 :wink:

extra lives jig....

open the game, on the home screen, use two fingers and swipe up from the bottom to the top (keep doing this) until it either dings and gives u an extra life or just duds and your extra life heart just pulses 0. try daily, usually works every few days or so for me

got up to Q11 once.

:wow: wow it worked. You are a scholar and a gentleman sir

Didn't work for me. I swiped like 20 times.

The show hasn't been worth it lately, Friday the winners split like 58 cents then 87 cents that night :lol: I'd be pissed if I won and got less than a dollar. All that stress for some change.

Last edited:

Is it cinco de mayo or something

extra lives jig....

got up to Q11 once.

Good looks bruh

Back
Top Bottom