Does Anyone Still Watch BET?

i only watch the game, and sometimes 106 if somebody important is on, but atleast they starting to show the jaime foxx show re-runs
pimp.gif
now all i need is somewayan brothers re-runs and im good

The fact that they show this dude in the middle of the morning
benny_hinn-india.jpg

still bothers me
smh.gif

stealin innocent black folks money

Lol, pretty much no. I mean after Aj and Free left 106 became wack. Dude terrence is mad annoyin and after i saw that boondocks episode, i completely cut off106 like i did pork
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by romedadude

I don't. That Boondocks episode about BET was too real.

Check this out: http://mauricegarland.blogspot.com/2009/09/news-flash-i-guess-bet-is-out-to.html
Man, I used to tell my classmates / peers how what I envisioned working at BET was like and they acted like I was crazy. That was a wild account of business at what is supposed to be a corporate entity.
tired.gif

You used to work for BET? what was so bad about it?
nerd.gif

Only watch it for Smart Guy, The Game, and the Jamie Foxx Show. And when an occasional good movie comes on (like right now watching Boyz n The Hood)

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yo hitz from the street was that +@* dude had me
roll.gif

ghetto man
roll.gif

moo phi moo, milk it milk it milk it
roll.gif
roll.gif

no lie hitz had a heavy influence on me deciding to go to college

The Game is the only thing I watch on BET or sometimes theyll show a good classic movie here and there

Is it cool to hate BET now? Because I dont see that many VH1, MTV sucks thread. I always see somebody stating I deleted BET Im cool
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by romedadude

I don't. That Boondocks episode about BET was too real.

Check this out: http://mauricegarland.blogspot.com/2009/09/news-flash-i-guess-bet-is-out-to.html
Man, I used to tell my classmates / peers how what I envisioned working at BET was like and they acted like I was crazy. That was a wild account of business at what is supposed to be a corporate entity.
tired.gif

You used to work for BET? what was so bad about it?
nerd.gif
No, the person who wrote that blog entry received an e-mail from an ex-BET employee basically confirming what most people thought was true: BET isrun and controlled by people who don't care about the images it conveys or the stereotypes it perpetuates.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I watch "The Game" on BET and "106 and Park" sometimes.. but that's about it..

....and there you have it.

- i dont even feel comfortable enough to say most dont because you have alot of people just like this who justify watching it because they only watch ______.the proof is in the pudding, do people still watch BET? sure, if they didnt they take it off the air
ohwell.gif

.....i NEVER turn to BET. and no im not one of those...well i dont but....

- what gets me is we complain be we keep watching
smh.gif

I remember I used to fiend for BET when I visited my cousin in the boonies, because all we had was MTV. This was like, more than a decade ago.

Originally Posted by cartune

Is it cool to hate BET now? Because I dont see that many VH1, MTV sucks thread. I always see somebody stating I deleted BET Im cool
nerd.gif
%$*@# they all suck.
laugh.gif
Everyone been complaining for years (rightfully so) that they've been trash...however if someone goes on a tiradeabout how these channels are garbage yet they're like "...................but I still watch ____ and ____ when it's on" then you have no roomto talk. You're still giving them ratings which is what they strive for.

What channel are you watching?

BET has never been more relevant, insightful and entertaining.

Frankie and Neffie? Tiny and Toya?

All four of them should be expecting emmy invitations in the mail.

Neffie>Oprah

Originally Posted by biggatree

What channel are you watching?

BET has never been more relevant, insightful and entertaining.

Frankie and Neffie? Tiny and Toya?

All four of them should be expecting emmy invitations in the mail.

Neffie>Oprah
Took you serious for a quick second.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom