Does Anyone Use the Hole in Your Boxers?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

I mean honestly...does this thing even have a real function other than to annoy you?
The most useless add-on to underwear in the history of western civilization. They need get rid of it and give us like moisture-wicking dri-fit type coatings instead.
Dri-Fit underwear
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why..do you wet the bed?
no i just hate how my school is built on the side of a hill and i have classes at the very top and at the very bottom. by the time my day is doneim not all that fresh down there you know? can't even get it popping at the dorms with any on campus females...gotta go home and take a shower. I might seeif baby powder wil do the trick though. Gold Bond burns something terrible
smh.gif

It's a waste of time for me. I NEVER use it. But are you really intersted in knowing if others do?

Sometimes like if I'm sleeping and it falls out during sleep and I get up to urinate and its already out, don't gotta wash my hands YAY.

I mean honestly...does this thing even have a real function other than to annoy you?
The most useless add-on to underwear in the history of western civilization. They need get rid of it and give us like moisture-wicking dri-fit type coatings instead.
Dri-Fit underwear
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why..do you wet the bed?
no i just hate how my school is built on the side of a hill and i have classes at the very top and at the very bottom. by the time my day is done im not all that fresh down there you know? can't even get it popping at the dorms with any on campus females...gotta go home and take a shower. I might see if baby powder wil do the trick though. Gold Bond burns something terrible
smh.gif
Youre trippin homie.

Thats the illest and freshest tingle a grown man can feel.

I damn near go through a whole bottle in the summer time.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Dri-Fit underwear
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why..do you wet the bed?
no i just hate how my school is built on the side of a hill and i have classes at the very top and at the very bottom. by the time my day is done im not all that fresh down there you know? can't even get it popping at the dorms with any on campus females...gotta go home and take a shower. I might see if baby powder wil do the trick though. Gold Bond burns something terrible
smh.gif
Youre trippin homie.

Thats the illest and freshest tingle a grown man can feel.

I damn near go through a whole bottle in the summer time.
my man that is like pouring salt on an open wound.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i just pee through the fabric.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on the real, they are an annoyance. What makes it worse is the boxers without the buttons...not a good feeling once the meat peeps out
sick.gif

Youre just a rookie. Once you get used to it, its like crack.

You build up a tolerance and gotta start using more and more to feel the tingle.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

So what, you just walk up to a urinal and pull a Butters?
nope. i just flip it over the elastic, handle my business and keep it pushing. the kids who did that in elementary school got clowned. or worse...sole marks on their butt cheeks
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

So what, you just walk up to a urinal and pull a Butters?
nope. i just flip it over the elastic, handle my business and keep it pushing. the kids who did that in elementary school got clowned. or worse...sole marks on their butt cheeks
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing worse than when youre playin ball and your joint keeps floppin out as you run up court.

(this thread is gettin rather personal, i think im done replying in here.)

Back
Top Bottom