Does anyone use their Google Voice as their main cell number? vol. save $ on text/minutes

Since finally the iPhone app store released a google voice app, I am thinking of switching my number to my google voice as my primary number. With that, I can save money on text messages (also people can save money on minutes too)

Any advice on this?

For those who want to use their google voice number with unlimited minutes, carriers like verizon AT&T and t-mobile have unlimited calling to 5-10 numbers, such as t-mobile myfaves
just add your google voice number to one of those numbers, and you use your google voice number for unlimited minutes

and of course text messages go through your google voice app

Since finally the iPhone app store released a google voice app, I am thinking of switching my number to my google voice as my primary number. With that, I can save money on text messages (also people can save money on minutes too)

Any advice on this?

For those who want to use their google voice number with unlimited minutes, carriers like verizon AT&T and t-mobile have unlimited calling to 5-10 numbers, such as t-mobile myfaves
just add your google voice number to one of those numbers, and you use your google voice number for unlimited minutes

and of course text messages go through your google voice app

Back
Top Bottom