Does anyone want PUSHA T to.....

become a solo artist?..... I mean the chemistry the brothers have is solitified in history...but
imagine if pusha branded his self with other artist and then droped a solo ...... I heard he was eventually going to become solo
that was before MR. Me Too.... now they get a new deal/situation but it's almost like Malicious for the most part is the family man
so I dont see him on the scene as much almost like CHAD and PHARELL ...CHAD plays the background and pharell did his solo thing

I kinda see them a bit like Mobb Deep, with Pusha = prodigy (not as good of course)

It would be interesting to see what would happen but for now I prefer 'em together.

basically shifting importance from 50/50 to bout 70/30?

i wouldn't like it.....it would be kinda like Fabolous and Paul cain (they're brothers)

prodigy>>>pusha. im tired of the blatant hate of the mobb, when they got CLASSICS in they catalog.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

prodigy>>>pusha. im tired of the blatant hate of the mobb, when they got CLASSICS in they catalog.

If you were talking to me then yea that was what I meant. Mobb Deep is FAR better than Clipse, but I just see similarities between the two duo's.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I don't think he was tryin to say pusha was better...but comparing the situation where one rapper was better then the other and doing solo albums...

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I kinda see them a bit like Mobb Deep, with Pusha = prodigy (not as good of course)

It would be interesting to see what would happen but for now I prefer 'em together.
that actually is a dope comparison

Malice outshines Pusha on records often....VERY often.

Pusha = Kiss
Malice = Styles

aint no question who got the nicer/wittiest bars and got the most mainstream appeal, but it aint no question who stay with that real talk either....they areboth supposed to drop solo records...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Pusha = Kiss
Malice = Styles

aint no question who got the nicer/wittiest bars and got the most mainstream appeal, but it aint no question who stay with that real talk either....they are both supposed to drop solo records...
thats fine, but permanent solo's i wouldn't like....

In my opinion Malice's rapping style and diction reminds me of Prodigy, a better version though.
They are both ill, but they are even iller when they combine like Voltron

It would be dope but at the same time it would be odd . Because we have come to expect Mal and Pusha to come with some crazy line or verse right after eachother

I feel like Malice doesn't get the respect he deserves
smh.gif
. Dudes acting like half of the time, they aren't on the same level [or outshining oneanother]. Anyways, I prefer them as a duo.

It don't matter as long as they don't make music with Sandman and Lava again, those dudes are awful.
sick.gif

They really need to do a Speakerboxxx/Love Below type project, I would buy.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Pusha = Kiss
Malice = Styles

aint no question who got the nicer/wittiest bars and got the most mainstream appeal, but it aint no question who stay with that real talk either....they are both supposed to drop solo records...
YES. i been preaching this for a minute now...

and solo album results would probably be the same. pusha's solo (like kiss) would probably be a disappointment because he doesnt have enough depth andsubject matter, just bars. while malice (like styles) would probably drop an album much better than people would expect or want to give him credit for becausehes able to find a new angle even on the old topics they rap about...

Back
Top Bottom