Does anyone want PUSHA T to.....

Naw . . . Malice and Pusha go hand in hand . . . One without the other wouldn't be right . . . I need Pusha's slick talk, and Malice's depth tobalance it out . . . Not sayin Pusha doesn't have some depth, but its like a Yin to Malice's yang . . . No reason for the 2 to ever be seperated.

If ANYthing they should !**# with solo tracks on the next group album . . . Maybe 2 or 3 each, and then lemme get THE CLIPSE on 6-8 joints and I'm
pimp.gif
ALLDAY . . .

Dude said liva is bad rofllllllllllllll.........

He must not have heard we got it for cheap vol 1-3.......

The Mobb Deep comparison is not valid because even though Prime P may be > Pusha, Malice is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Havoc.

The difference between them is too large to compare (as rappers)

I think the Kiss/Styles comparison is best.

If ANYthing they should !**# with solo tracks on the next group album . . . Maybe 2 or 3 each, and then lemme get THE CLIPSE on 6-8 joints and I'm
pimp.gif
ALL DAY . . .
Yep.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Naw . . . Malice and Pusha go hand in hand . . . One without the other wouldn't be right . . . I need Pusha's slick talk, and Malice's depth to balance it out . . . Not sayin Pusha doesn't have some depth, but its like a Yin to Malice's yang . . . No reason for the 2 to ever be seperated.

pimp.gif
ALL DAY . . .
true true
i wouldnt mind a speakerboxx or a love below deal
(wishful thinking i guess)

Back
Top Bottom