**Does Bank of America drug test new employees?**

I was recently offered a teller position with Bank of America and I'm currently in the training process of it all.. Now next week I was told that I'll be continuing my training in a nearby city 30 mins away from me, but only for 3 days. Rumor has it that this is when they try to drug test you, but to be honest I heard that BofA stopped doining this a while ago...any truth to this?

Any tips/advice would be much appropriated

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

No! I use to work at the call center and not once did I get one!
You sound upset that you didn't get one
laugh.gif

Just don't use any drugs that will show up in your system until the training is done

Nope! I was hired as a teller in Nov and I didnt get tested. I was told they dont to save money. Even tho they do a VERY deep background check.........finger prints and all.

Man so in the US drug testing is a large possibility at all jobs? Sucks for you...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

i've taken 2 drug tests at my job for Brinks...one to get hired the other random
Broadview Security*
eyes.gif

Brinks armored trucks...2 seperate companies...

hold up you ride around in the armored trunks

time to hit the African store and cop that juice
nerd.gif

i've taken 2 drug tests at my job for Brinks...one to get hired the other random
Broadview Security*
eyes.gif

you be riding in those trucks?
You carry a ratchet?

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

nerd.gif

Broadview Security*
eyes.gif

You carry a ratchet?

i process the money before/after it comes off the trucks...i dont' have a gun cuz i'm part time and my schedule isnt open enough or the 4 day training...i'm tryin to talk them into letting me train over spring break so i can get a gun...

all i do is process commerical order from likee 5 guys and Autozone and we send out money to the banks and federal reserve banks...its really easy and we get to listen to our ipods all day w/o any face to face with customers...just 8 of us in a room...and no i'm not tempted to steal...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

nerd.gif

Broadview Security*
eyes.gif

You carry a ratchet?

i process the money before/after it comes off the trucks...i dont' have a gun cuz i'm part time and my schedule isnt open enough or the 4 day training...i'm tryin to talk them into letting me train over spring break so i can get a gun...

all i do is process commerical order from likee 5 guys and Autozone and we send out money to the banks and federal reserve banks...its really easy and we get to listen to our ipods all day w/o any face to face with customers...just 8 of us in a room...and no i'm not tempted to steal...
Cuz there's a billion cameras in the room 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Phil Le0tard0 wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

nerd.gif

mytmouse76 wrote:

Toy Collector123 wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

Broadview Security*
eyes.gif

You carry a ratchet?

what your lil short self gon do with a gun?
tongue.gif

cool job, how does one apply for said job?
nerd.gif

whats the largest amount of money you ever held/counted?

and what juice you talking about at that african spot?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
.....im serious

there's an african store round her near campus that sells some juice to clean your pee...don't know what its called but i know its worked for friends...

i applied online real late at night and got called back the next morning...i was surprised how fast they called...took a month to get hired tho...between background checks and physical/drug test...

we send out about 2-3 million to the federal reserve bank bout 2-3 times a week...some smaller for the smaller banks we service...w/commercial order i process in about 200+ thousand a day...

If you decide you're not sure what to do..

When it was randomized did they make you do it immediately or did they give you a time frame?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Cocaine only stays in your system for 72hrs so get high my dude

Rollin' only stays in for like 48.

is you rollin'?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How much does a Teller get paid, just wondering?

I get paid $11 an hr as a part time teller.. I smoke weed on the regular, probably about 2-3 times a week, but lately I've been thinkin about slowing down due to all the codes I'm going to be forced to remember while working here.. what's up with trhis juice I keep hearin about and where exactly could I get it? Is there any truth to drinkin aloe being a good system cleaner?

Back
Top Bottom