Does Corona Familiar Taste like Corona Extra?????????

a1436fb46c6974bdf60d201f8e7906c08a1e049a_r.jpg

Not at all. I cant drink regular Corona. Familiar is delicious, and I drink it every weekend. Downside is that I pay $5 per bottle, worth it though.

Edit: Familiar does not have that skunky taste to it.

it's ok.
little bit higher alcohol volume.
at the end of the day, it's still a Corona
laugh.gif

-J-

Corona Familiar is from Mexico.. exported this year... it compares to what i wanna say a budlight but more smooth.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Not at all. I cant drink regular Corona. Familiar is delicious, and I drink it every weekend. Downside is that I pay $5 per bottle, worth it though.

or smell?

corona is god awful.

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

Corona Familiar is from Mexico.. exported this year... it compares to what i wanna say a budlight but more smooth.

exactly what i think 
you can find it at your local corner store or mexican bodega 

I #!@+ with corona when I'm at a bar or lounge. I can't really get down with you dudes with all your microbrewery nonsense.

For me it's always stella, corona, coors light.

The corona familiar reminds me of malt drinks.

Originally Posted by solesavage

THIS $@@! right here, familiar >>>>>>>>> corona. Even coronita >>>>>>>>> corona, NO it's NOT the same $@@!.
It's over for Corona though, Victoria is FINALLY making its way to Cali
smile.gif

1.1274521221.victoria-beer.jpg

real life...

i only found familiars at this one liquor store around my way. Thy have a lot of beers from mexico

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

mexican beer 
sick.gif
Ehh, you grow to deal with it and make the best of situations. The only beer snobs in my inner circle are myself and my boys chick.
Can't bring out a 6 of Weihenstephaner at a BBQ for only me and her and not expect to get looks for not bringing something for everybody
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

mexican beer 
sick.gif
Ehh, you grow to deal with it and make the best of situations. The only beer snobs in my inner circle are myself and my boys chick.
Can't bring out a 6 of Weihenstephaner at a BBQ for only me and her and not expect to get looks for not bringing something for everybody
laugh.gif

my beer snobbery goes away quickly when i need to get drunk asap. ill drink anything if its in front of me at someones place, including corona. still tastes like piss though.
laugh.gif

Mexican beer is 
pimp.gif

Tecate...Sol...Barrilito...Modelo

Cant go wrong with either of those
smokin.gif

i'm far from a beer snob but i'm starting to see that coors light and bud light are not the type of beers you want to have after long day at work. light beers taste like crap now..can anyone recommend some good quality beer? i bought a 12 pack of sam adams sampler and it's interesting to see some the different tastes of beer when i used to think that they all tasted the same.

mexican beer is ehhh. I tried some when I worked at a restaurant in nyc. Some of the cooks would buy a pack after work and had me try but could never get into it.
You n be getting $@*# ed up tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pero para mi, presidente
pimp.gif

presidente-beer-profile.jpg

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i'm far from a beer snob but i'm starting to see that coors light and bud light are not the type of beers you want to have after long day at work. light beers taste like crap now..can anyone recommend some good quality beer? i bought a 12 pack of sam adams sampler and it's interesting to see some the different tastes of beer when i used to think that they all tasted the same.
Google search for local breweries. Almost every town of 70,000+ has atleast one local brewery you can go to. Take a brewery tour, get some FREE beer.. Get a sampler, and start to experience all types of beers. Many small places have 10-15 local varieties. That;s likely your best bet to get started, unless you can be at a big party with a good variety, or you want to spend $3.50 a pint to taste test. Brewery tours are so underrated
laugh.gif

I remember a couple years back going on a daily "tour" of 7-10 breweries/pubs and trying all sorts of local beers. I don't think we spent more than $20 a person.

"This beer name is an alias of Corona Extra

No ratings are stored under this alias, as the brewer calls this beer
different names. This can be the result of a brewer distributing this beer
under different names in different countries, or the brewer simply changing
the name, but not the recipe at different points in time"

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/corona-familiar/16766/

Back
Top Bottom