Does drake have street cred?

giphy.gif

it’s better that drake is not a street dude to hell with street cred most people pretend they gangster until some gangster stuff happens drake don’t want that type of life he’s not dumb

Drake the guy at the kickback that gets excited when somebody fire up the xbox and still be playing for 3 hours after everybody done left to get taco bell and run pick up games at the park.

I'm a fan of dude's music but if someone told me Drake was looking for me my first response would be "where he at"

However,

If I heard J Prince was looking for me, I'm heading straight to the airport.
First, this is not a thread worthy subject. Second, Rusty’s post is all that needs to be said on the mater. Mods plz lock this thread up plz...

You can get anything with him.

Angry drake
Crying about a girl drake
Paranoid drake
Chill drake
Rnb drake

And last but not least we can’t forget Jamaican drake, personally my least favorite form of drake.
Damn drake got more forms than Frieza :lol:

I don’t think there’s much else that can be said on this subject, but since were on the topic of street cred, who has the most street cred on NT???

Whatever happened to that Midwest dude who was banging gd hard as hell? :lol:

Forks and stars everywhere. I remember he posted a pic of him holding a shotty or something just standing in the street. :rofl:

Street cred starting 5 is Ninjahood, HBW, Goldenarmz, EWD and GuccJermaine/smokecitykicks

I don’t think there’s much else that can be said on this subject, but since were on the topic of street cred, who has the most street cred on NT???

Back
Top Bottom