Does Dwight Howard have an exploitable weakness?

Cheerleaders

nerd.gif

No, that's just how post playing works. Maxiell can hold his ground better because he is shorter. Ask anyone who has played in the post a lot. Shorter guysare harder to back down, but incredibly easy to shoot over. It's usually because they play you on your legs instead of lower back.

And if you "take anyone's legs out" they aren't that powerful.

I personally think Howard's touch around the basket is
sick.gif
, so any disruption to body will have drastic effects on his game

I don't know if this is a topic question or not.. But, Dwight has bad hands around the basket.. and a not so polished post game.. Give him a few andhe'll be there.. Just don't fumble passes when it comes to the Olympics!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Cheerleaders

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i looked at it like 20 minutes ago and couldn't figure itout.......Now i remember
roll.gif

Free throws, and his footwork still has room for improvement. He is only 22 I believe and working with Ewing everyday who after Hakeem had the best footwork ofa center imo should do nothing but make Howard even more of a great player.

Not a great finisher when contacted, doesnt like to take his time, no baseline jumper, no hook, hes tearing it up based on athleticism.

Dwight has many exploitable weaknesses. Like morningstar said, his numbers are based on athleticism and power not because he is a complete player.

Dwight has many exploitable weaknesses. Like morningstar said, his numbers are based on athleticism and power not because he is a complete player.
But because of that power and athleticism, opponents can't exactly exploit all of those things; he still gets by. You can't exploit the fact that he doesn't have a baseline jumper or a good hook shot; he can just not take them.

If I had to point to one aspect of his game that opponents could consistently exploit, it would have to be free throwshooting.

yea just keep him as far away form the basket as possible

but once he develops the touch around the basket u wont see too many shorter players defending him cuz he'll be able to finish over the top

then he'll be truly unstoppable

Back
Top Bottom