Does every1 really hate the Jordan 2009 or is everyone jumping the band wagon

I have to try them on to see how much i would pay for them.... but off gate 190 is too much for the way they look.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I don't hate the brand..i'm sick of the cheap and thin material....CDP 8/15 pack is horrible. Only pack i copped and they creased the 1st time i wore them....i crease shoes easily but damn[/color]

I STOP NOT GOING OVER THE 23............IM ONLY GOING TO GET OG PAIRS NOW...............

i wouldnt buy these if these were on sale and i had an employee discount.
laugh.gif

Ain't no damn band wagon its a very plain shoe.

I don't think that many people really thinks its ugly.

But that plain pos for $180? %%%+ outta here.

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

I defintley feel everyone on the price, cause the economy is forcing many of us to prioritize. But I'm wondering if those who are following the crowd will think differently in time if the crowd changes their mind. Back in '96 when the XI's dropped, nobody liked them except for some hardcore Jordan heads. Then after a few years people appreciated the value of the shoe. When the retros released in 2000 the rest was history. I'm wondering if this could happen here. But I don't mean to suggest the 2009's are like the XI's in any way (much respect to the grails).

I've been catching a lot of heat for this but I feel ppl will be sorry for sleeping on these in the future

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I defintley feel everyone on the price, cause the economy is forcing many of us to prioritize. But I'm wondering if those who are following the crowd will think differently in time if the crowd changes their mind. Back in '96 when the XI's dropped, nobody liked them except for some hardcore Jordan heads. Then after a few years people appreciated the value of the shoe. When the retros released in 2000 the rest was history. I'm wondering if this could happen here. But I don't mean to suggest the 2009's are like the XI's in any way (much respect to the grails).

I've been catching a lot of heat for this but I feel ppl will be sorry for sleeping on these in the future
yup, it's almost like any sig model.

example even though ppl hate the XV model, some would kill for the purple or red XV colorway, wat was on sale back in the day for as low as 19.99 and no onestill didnt want um. but 2day it's a different story on those 2 colors

Hey, I was wondering what people really think about the 2009's. I know the price is high, and people think they look like Reeboks, but we all have supported some J's that have not looked as good (anyone remember the XV's). I'm on the fence myself as to whether I will buy them. But what I want to know is whether we really don't like them, or we are all following the crowd.? I mean if they were called the XXIV's would people feel the same way? Think about it. Lets gets some real talk going.

There is no bandwagon. If a company advertises "quality inspired by the greatest player ever" and then gives you quality inspired by Kwame Brown,there is going to be a bunch of dissappointed followers. JB sucks, plain and simple. I dont own anything post 2003. The only shoe that I really enjoyedsince 2003 was the XX1. And even though it wasnt the best looking shoe, it was comfortable and performed well on the court. I definitely couldnt say thatabout the hyped up XX3, which IMO was a horrible shoe, even though it looked decent, it was uncomfortable and performed horribly on the court. As far asretros go, they are a joke, and I dont need to say anymore about them.

I can't say Im jumpin' off the bandwagon when I've been getting Jordans since 85..But it's hard for me to continue to support this brand whenthe product they release is cheaply made, poorly designed, and uninspired..If they go on sale and I can get an employee discount then I would consider tryingthem on and maybe buying them..But until JB steps up their quality and actually makes a shoe worth 190 bucks, Im gonna have to keep going more for the Lebronand Kobe lines..

I actually like the "samples" that surfaced a couple of weeks ago with the white/black/red colorway. The others are eh.

i'm not going over #13

I Hate the PRICE on them. I like the idea and technology.

Rather ball in hyperdunks for $80-100

i agree with you that they look like reeboks or something cheap like that
im on the fence but the only reason is the price
they arent worth 190 bucks
maybe 110 or something like that
but the s23s are dope

I hate the concept of "Air Jordan 2009" more than the shoe itself.

You people have to admit, the style and design A PARTICULAR pair of shoes is just as important as Michael Jordan ACUTALLY endorsing them (that's whyOG's are so rare and sought after). You can say whatever you want, but as of late I have turned away with no interest buying into the "Michael Jordanfactor."

Why? The shoes he's releasing are more than a joke, it's a slap and spit to all his fans that looked up to him as a basketball player.

"Quality inspired by the greatest player ever" ???... My REAR-END...

And with all the infidelity, the gambling problems, the way he treats his fans who want an autograph... he's not someone to look up to anymore. Then whyshould I still suport him by buying his shoes? Are they the best basketball sneakers that I must have? No.

With all that said, Air Jordan 2009 is just another NO-REASON for them to release a shoe in his name to milk fans who follow his signature line.

infidenlity, gambling? Bro MJ has been divorced for 3 years. As for gambling no body has mentioned that in 15 years. You're right on the autographs -but hey just cause you're good at you're job doesn't mean you want to take it home with you. All that aside, if you don't like the shoe, youdon't like the shoe

Back
Top Bottom