Does every1 really hate the Jordan 2009 or is everyone jumping the band wagon

Originally Posted by jepeh21

i don't care if they were xxiv's or 2009's, i have bought all kinds of JB stuff, as long as i like something they release then i'm going to try to get them
i agree with this. im the same way.

alot of ppl on the bandwagon imo...i dont think they are all that bad, just not worth the price tag on em

Price is way too expensive, I think they're okay but I'd cop if it went on sale (and it probably will be)....so I'll just wait until the summer.

i really like the design of these. especially the white c/w & i'm not a big fan of white sneakers. i like how it's not really white but more of apearl c/w. i definitely wanna cop these b/c of the 2009 name. which either marks the decline or rebirth of JB & i need that symbolism in my collection. buti'm definitely not gon pay $190 for 'em so i'll wait til they hit the sale rack..

I dont dislike the shoe. Im sure Ill cop a pair once the right colorway that fits my taste comes out .

nah!!!!!im just waiting for the perfect colorway i like and for a discount price,so far,NONE!!!so,im saving my$$$$$$ for now and copping some Retros and AZK4

KidCloudKicker wrote:

these shoes are too damn shiny...in a bad way. horrible shoe and design IMO. Looks like a golf/dress shoe lol
lol, they do. but they're still tight tho.. & that actually kinda makes 'em that much more sicker..

No bandwagon here, those things are pure trash!
sick.gif

I like them. I like all the colors and I tryed them on. They feel GREAT!!
I ain't pay'n no $190 though

bought them for 150 from shoetrends . there nothing special . i wish i could take them back . does someone wanna cop a pair of vvvvnds 10.5 let me know illgive them to you for cheap

wouldn't jump on it! jb lost it's touch with quality and overcharging them! $190 for a pair of sneakers? i rather drop that on designer shoes instead!

i don't like them, i don't care if they were called xxiv. i didnt pick up xv, xxii, or xxi because i didnt like the way those looked either.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

bought them for 150 from shoetrends . there nothing special . i wish i could take them back . does someone wanna cop a pair of vvvvnds 10.5 let me know ill give them to you for cheap

how cheap?

i hated them at first, saw them in person and tried them on. they were extremely comfortable and they actually looked good with my jeans. so if the price goesdown and i can find a deal, they will be copped.

I see it this way. The jordan signature line ended with the 23s, anything after that are Team Jordans. I'm sure everyone on NT knows how I feel abouthybrids and Team Jordans by now. LOL

Back
Top Bottom