does goat charge state tax ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't know where to ask this question
does goat charge tax in nyc state

when you put an item in the cart the total price comes up and the shipping but no tax

want to know before i make a purchase and swipe to the next screen

thanks

I know that both SX and Goat have started charging tax.. as for Goat.. I think something funny is happening with them. They charged me tax (or were about to) for something a few months back. Now, I am not seeing tax on the app anymore but their prices are still way higher so it doesnt really make a difference.

Im in NYC btw.

I know that both SX and Goat have started charging tax.. as for Goat.. I think something funny is happening with them. They charged me tax (or were about to) for something a few months back. Now, I am not seeing tax on the app anymore but their prices are still way higher so it doesnt really make a difference.

Im in NYC btw.
What states did StockX start charging? I haven't made a purchase since the update, I hope Cali didn't get blasted.

What states did StockX start charging? I haven't made a purchase since the update, I hope Cali didn't get blasted.

I think Cali started before NYC at some point toward the end of last year. NYC was super recent from what I understand though. Something like 2 weeks ago.

I think Cali started before NYC at some point toward the end of last year. NYC was super recent from what I understand though. Something like 2 weeks ago.

Yup 2 weeks ago it started for all online sales going to nys

In thinking of getting the TS 1s and since stock x started charging tax I don't see tax coming up for goat when you put a shop in the shopping cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom