Does height really matter?

So my boy is freaking out because he started talking to this chick then realized how short she was when he went in for the first face swap. Told him he'll be iight, but chances are he's gonna stop talking to her.

Im 6'2 and dated a few chicks that were like 5'2-5'3....

So my question to you guyses,

Does height matter you you?

Spoiler [+]
NY >>>>>>>>> Cali

Short dudes make me chuckle.

Spoiler [+]
The Indian Pron Industry>>>>>Cali

A girl's height? That doesn't really matter for real. A large percentage of girls are in the same height range anyway [between 5'2" and 5'7] Most guys don't like girls taller than them, or considerably shorter.

I'm 6 foot flat...im not dating a chick that is taller then me. 5 foot 8 is about as high as il go. Too short? as long as she isn't a ****** if she is hot who cares. (No offense to the small person community just not my steez)

DMV>cali

^^^
laugh.gif
at the spoiler

oh yeah, "tall" girls are more proud of their height than guys
laugh.gif
I'm a 5'8" guy and girls that are clearly shorter than me looove to claim that they are 5'8" and taller than me.

Height does matter a lot. I'm 6'3" and my girlfriend is 5'5" I haven't dated anyone 5'2 or below. No reasons, It just haven't happened yet. Everyone is amaze at how tall I am because I'm Chinese. Most of my guy friends are 5'5"- 5"10" and I just feel superior when I stand next to them
smile.gif

I feel bad for one of my guy friend. He's 5'2" and the only girls he can get are call girls. SMH.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

i'm 5'8" (welllllll 5'7" + change, but you get the idea)... height is a pretty big deal
I feel you..
smh.gif

Met a damn near all-around perfect 5'11-6' girl a few weeks back.  She was a bioengineering major, loved classic literature, and was kind of a innocent ditz.  Heard from a friend she was really feelin me when we hung out but was frustrated cause I was short
frown.gif
.  Since I was young older girls would be like "Oh, he'll be a catch when he gets older and taller."  Well, got older, just never that much taller 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

i'm 5'8" (welllllll 5'7" + change, but you get the idea)... height is a pretty big deal
I feel you..
smh.gif

"Oh, he'll be a catch when he gets older and taller."  Well, got older, just never that much taller 
tired.gif

Story of my life
tired.gif

Only people who say height doesn't/shouldn't matter are short people.

What do I look like dating some Keebler Elf? Likewise, most women prefer tall men.

Sorry shorties.

I'm 5'3 and my ex was 6'4. That was a bit awkward. Hubs is 5'8 or so. Don't feel like a little kid when I'm hugging up on him
laugh.gif
I'd rather not date someone shorter than myself tho..

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm banking on my professional degree... 5' 6" checkin in...

smh.gif

...Vanity...

...You would say something like that.

As ling as you're not shorter than me we're good. I'm 4'11 tho so that's hard to beat. I'm not into guys close to my height either.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I feel you..
smh.gif

Met a damn near all-around perfect 5'11-6' girl a few weeks back.  She was a bioengineering major, loved classic literature, and was kind of a innocent ditz.  Heard from a friend she was really feelin me when we hung out but was frustrated cause I was short
frown.gif
.  Since I was young older girls would be like "Oh, he'll be a catch when he gets older and taller."  Well, got older, just never that much taller 
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
63211655.jpg

Originally Posted by airkeung88

it does matter....taller has advantage.

Sadly but true.

If you are tall your chances are higher when it comes to getting a job,  a girlfriend, better services, etc

you might not immediately realize it, but taller (and more visibly muscular men) tend to be thought of as more "manly".......nothing worse than seeing a 5'6 dude trying to act like a hard %!!......

but yes height is a big deal...its funny to see my office, all the short dudes work in the office in cubicles so no one can see them, and all the taller guys work as sales people....but to me if you are not 5'10 you are short......6'2 FTW

Back
Top Bottom