Does Mel Kiper...

Hate Todd McShay?

It seems like it because every time those two are together on ESPN, he just disagrees with almost everything McShay says.

I think it's funny though, the old master jealous of the young Jedi.

It seems like it because every time those two are together on ESPN, he just disagrees with almost everything McShay says.

I think it's funny though, the old master jealous of the young Jedi.

Todd McShay is terrible.
His ESPN Insiders are almost comical.
smh.gif
Scouts Inc as a whole

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He has no choice; Todd McShay has never been right. Ever.

You're lying...

You mean to tell me that Dre' Woodson doesn't have height concerns????

Lmao dre...Mcshay is a joke imo...this can be said in a lot of different situations about a lot of different sports analysts, but sometimes I listen to theseguys and I say, are they serious? like I really feel I could do a better job than some of them...

Who just saw that on Sportscenter?
laugh.gif

They were arguing back and forth about what the Ravens should do, in lieu of McNair retiring.

Mel was saying they could move back once or twice, and end up with Flacco or Henne, whereas McShay was arguing he was living in a dream world and if anything,they should move up to 3-5 and get the best QB in the draft, Ryan.

They do hate each other.

i heard on a radio show with kiper where someone asked him if he hated todd mcshay and he said "they're actually good friends, they just lovedebating"

YO! ^ I actually thought about that. I know homeboys of mine who seriously argue counter points almost just cause. But I must agree with:
todd mcshay = poser
mel kiper = truth
DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ I actually thought about that. I know homeboys of mine who seriously argue counter points almost just cause. But I must agree with:
todd mcshay = poser
mel kiper = truth
DF!!!
Along with that, if they both agreed on everything, then why keep both of them employed. To McShay's credit, he usually has to go against whatKiper says. Still Kiper > McShay.

Let me ask you guys something about Mel Kiper: evey year, I see his pre-draft predictions of who he thinks will get drafted to which team.

Why?

However long it takes him to do that, why would he?

I mean, over all of the years combined, he can't shooting higher than maybe 10%.

Or is he pretty much spot on?

Or maybe... is he pretty much spot on for the first 10-15 picks every year and then he starts being wrong?

I wonder these things every year I see his draft predictions.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Let me ask you guys something about Mel Kiper: evey year, I see his pre-draft predictions of who he thinks will get drafted to which team.

Why?

However long it takes him to do that, why would he?

I mean, over all of the years combined, he can't shooting higher than maybe 10%.

Or is he pretty much spot on?

Or maybe... is he pretty much spot on for the first 10-15 picks every year and then he starts being wrong?

I wonder these things every year I see his draft predictions.

I mean he has all year. He is only on TV for the draft. He probably just whips them up and knows people will think he has a clue to what is going on.

All he does is this draft and radio.

He knows if he picks them people will think he is right. Plus he gets money to do it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

i dont think mcshay has ever seen anyone he talks about play. ala flacco. i mean really, who saw him play last year?
They have access to game film. McShay obviously doesnt watch it but that doesnt mean no one has seen him play.

I saw Delaware play Appalachian State where were you?

Mel kiper has unimaginable connections. His film watching is absurd.
He does nfl draft work all year round.
He doesn't do this to pick the draft order correctly, he evaluates ttalent. And he tried to place talent where the team needs lie.
He is the best.
For anyone who thinks mcshay has a clue, just sift thru his archives at scouts inc on espn insider.
read some of the bios for all the players on espn insider draft report.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

mel kiper actually knows his stuff... i'd take his predictions over mcshays any day of week

however mcshay has oakland picking chris long at #4.. i want chris long so i'm hoping mcshay is right on that one
glasses.gif

I would hate him too...

Now ESPN, for whatever reasons puts McShay with Kiper everywhere...like having to watch over your kid brother.

Back
Top Bottom