Does nike outlets carry retros from cdp?

I was at the outlets in Ontario the other day and they had full size runs of the 15's that were released online, but I saw no signs of any CDP shoes.

Originally Posted by KRaphael92

Say No to fakes
indifferent.gif

for people who actually wear their shoes..there's nothing better then discounted b-grades.

but seriously..the difference is like a 9 and a 10. most of the time you can't even tell.

wish they sold good jordans at the nike outlet here,only I's and trainers over here...

B-grades, but bgrades CDP 4's and 3's will not hit outlets. Nike don't wanna share the good stuff.

hey guys i was just at the hagerstown nike outlet, my friend told me to post here and he said that on thursday they got a sz 14 dmp, me and him are size 10
frown.gif
he said to ask for him and he might help you out.. they also have the red and white 22's, and lebrons.

Originally Posted by dopestop

hey guys i was just at the hagerstown nike outlet, my friend told me to post here and he said that on thursday they got a sz 14 dmp, me and him are size 10
frown.gif
he said to ask for him and he might help you out.. they also have the red and white 22's, and lebrons.
uncle scrooge. huey. dewey. louie.

For those who still don't understand how the B-Grade process works yet. When the sneakers are on the production line, if a sneaker is spotted to have adefect, it is pulled and marked as B Grade. I think it is 25 pairs directly before and directly after that same sneaker will also be pulled, even if they haveno defect, and marked as B Grade. So the truth of the matter is, most of the time at outlets, B Grades actually have no defect at all and you are getting asteal.

i never seem them in the outlet, but they have many b-grades and i seen some cats get CDP at outlets before.

Back
Top Bottom