DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Man what the hell? :lol:

I know those girls ain't cleaning those "ears" after each session either. Those things probably smell HORRIBLE.

Dudes paying for this?????? :lol:

This isn’t overtly sexual? 😂😂😂

Mind you Twitch has also made the words “incel” , “simp” and “virgin” an automatic ban.

This isn’t overtly sexual? 😂😂😂

Mind you Twitch has also made the words “incel” , “simp” and “virgin” an automatic ban.
I would describe as fairly sexual yes, but I don’t think it’s a TOS violation. And again, men can do this too if they want to.

As for as those words being banned, I think it’s silly but I can also personally attest to the fact that a chatter in a totally not sexual popular stream, simply complimenting a women generally unleashed a firestorm of “lol virgin”, “white knight”, “simp”, …
It got to the point where those 4 words were just a cancer on the chatting experience if a woman was around.
Oh you sub to a woman (who just streams Apex Legends but ok)? SIMP, virgin, …

I feel bad for that dude coming home to no dinner after a long *** shift. I would’ve called before driving home though, picked up a burger to save myself the hassle.

it's a fair point tho. sure, the manner in which women and men's bodies are sexualized are vastly different in terms of nudity. but why is that the case? somehow it's a woman's problem that men see tiddies and don't know how to act?
The same reason female models/ adult actresses get paid more.

Women grope/assault other women fully clothed in public but it's often dismissed/ignored. It's not just men who don't know how to act

The same reason female models/ adult actresses get paid more.

Women grope/assault other women fully clothed in public but it's often dismissed/ignored. It's not just men who don't know how to act

just because the culture we live in accepts that women can grope or touch each other in public does not mean that they should have their bodies policed.

there's also a stark difference between two women "groping" each other because they're familiar and comfortable with each other, and men feeling entitled to grab a woman because she's (un)dressed in ways that are considered provocative. i agree that same-gender assault is to be taken seriously, and at the same time, i'm certain that a woman touching another woman non-consensually leads to rape or sexual assault far less than when it's a man doing it.

Last edited:
just because the culture we live in accepts that women can grope or touch each other in public does not mean that this means they should have their bodies policed.

there's also a stark difference between two women "groping" each other because they're familiar and comfortable with each other, and men feeling entitled to grab a woman because she's (un)dressed in ways that are considered provocative. i agree that same-gender assault is to be taken seriously, and at the same time, i'm certain that a woman touching another woman non-consensually leads to rape or sexual assault far less than when it's a man doing it.

I never said that.

It's not just women who know each other. If a woman starts twerking or has a certain body random women will come up smack them on the butt or try to grind on them.

You minimizing the frequency of sexual assault is part of the issue especially since what's considered assault is not viewed the same between women or even a gay guy and a woman. A woman who I follow on Twitter talked about asking a women for help adjusting her outfit and the lady ended up sticking hand down her underwear/ taking a peek. She minimized/dismissed it and eventually deleted the tweets.

I've seen quite a few stories online and heard first hand accounts of sexual assault situations some even leading finger penetration. Majority of them didn't view it as a big deal.

My best friend is bisexual and has been raped by twice by different guys, and assaulted (unwanted groping) by a woman once. She found both types traumatizing, though with women she didn’t freeze in shock or out of fear and immediately resisted. I think that was probably the reason the trauma from those incidents with men was far far worse.

So she working from home but he paying all the bills?? She must have an etsy shop or some **** :lol:

That or he's just getting played.

Either way he's corny for recording her.
People use recordings in divorce cases. Usually its discrete, but it's possible that he's attempting to get evidence?

Either way, if I'm here working and the sole bread winner, covering all expenses aint no way I'm coming home everyday and having to make a sandwich or cook for myself while she at home just chilling and "working from home". Where's her money going and what she doing when you not there?

People use recordings in divorce cases. Usually its discrete, but it's possible that he's attempting to get evidence?

Either way, if I'm here working and the sole bread winner, covering all expenses aint no way I'm coming home everyday and having to make a sandwich or cook for myself while she at home just chilling and "working from home". Where's her money going and what she doing when you not there?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know if her not making dinner is going to hold much weight in legal proceedings :lol:

If there's threats or physical/verbal abuse occurring then the recordings make totally sense.

1 side of the story, but even still she doesn’t cook and pack my lunch isn’t going to mean much legally for a divorce, if he wants to he can of course, but if he thinks that’s going to get him out of Child support if applicable or alimony, well I’m no lawyer but I doubt it.

If he really wants to remain married to her and wants her to cook going forward, have to imagine just talking about it with respect and love you’d respect from your life partner would work better than attempting to publicly shame her. Now she gonna hear from her girls and her family she need to divorce him for talking to her like that.

Generation is trash at communication

You must’ve forgot what generation we’re dealing with. :lol: It was not thought that far through.

Sounds like a damn crybaby. I've worked plenty of 12 - 14 hour shifts and had no problem feeding myself. He had time to go grab a camera and whine, he could have used that time to get something to eat.
The problem is he didn't marry someone who shares his views. There's still wives who like to make dinner for their husbands.

The problem is he didn't marry someone who shares his views. There's still wives who like to make dinner for their husbands.
she also gets the kids up, dressed, and to school (assumed since he wouldnt be there at that time and didnt argue that point when she made it), gets them back from school and to their sporting events, keeps the house clean, and is working too while he's gone. The longer video people think makes his point stronger, but it also adds to her's that she isnt just like sitting at home playing video games. Either way, they should have communicated their expectations of each other before getting married and you still a whole ***** *** ***** for running up on her like that and recording her

Could be. At the same time, partners should have a certain minimum of consideration for each other.

I noticed that she was eating while he was filming. I wouldnt hold it against her if she didn't cook because she was tired or busy. If I'm coming home to my wife eating pizza while there's nothing for me to eat, I'm getting mad too. That's just selfish.

she also gets the kids up, dressed, and to school (assumed since he wouldnt be there at that time and didnt argue that point when she made it), gets them back from school and to their sporting events, keeps the house clean, and is working too while he's gone. The longer video people think makes his point stronger, but it also adds to her's that she isnt just like sitting at home playing video games. Either way, they should have communicated their expectations of each other before getting married and you still a whole ***** *** ***** for running up on her like that and recording her
I couldn't watch the whole thing tbh.

Could be. At the same time, partners should have a certain minimum of consideration for each other.

I noticed that she was eating while he was filming. I wouldnt hold it against her if she didn't cook because she was tired or busy. If I'm coming home to my wife eating pizza while there's nothing for me to eat, I'm getting mad too. That's just selfish.
Everyone else, assuming she fed the children, in the house ate but I'm on my own 🤔. As you said there is a minimum amount of consideration that should be in play.

Y’all being real obtuse. She prepared meals for everyone in the family BUT her husband. There’s no excuse for that.

Is he whining? Sure, but the core issue is that she, to her own admission, is preparing food for everyone in the house/family except him. That has nothing to do with marrying someone that doesn’t cook. That’s targeted.

Only time that’s ok is if you’re sneak eating.

Back
Top Bottom