** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Interesting, but I'm not messing with this stuff. Still waiting to see some alien pics or Fight vids
nerd.gif

Downloading Tor, now. I'll try going deep and post screen shots. If I don't come back, you guys can have my #NT fitted.

Downloading Tor, now. I'll try going deep and post screen shots. If I don't come back, you guys can have my #NT fitted.

Just went through all 18 pages. How did I miss this thread.

Anyways
laugh.gif
at all the alien responses in here. Def love to see some NBA related stuff though, but I'm not about that life.

Just went through all 18 pages. How did I miss this thread.

Anyways
laugh.gif
at all the alien responses in here. Def love to see some NBA related stuff though, but I'm not about that life.

Some stuff so far. Some of the stuff on Hidden Wiki is dead links. I'm wondering what kind of stuff is out there but not listed on Hidden Wiki.

Some stuff so far. Some of the stuff on Hidden Wiki is dead links. I'm wondering what kind of stuff is out there but not listed on Hidden Wiki.

I don't think I have the balls to click the jailbait link no matter what the circumstances are. Tor isn't entirely anonymous, they say.

I don't think I have the balls to click the jailbait link no matter what the circumstances are. Tor isn't entirely anonymous, they say.

Back
Top Bottom