** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

majority of the ppl who dove into the deep web stopped posting wassup with that are they getting sniped off by mods or have their doors been kicked in or what
nerd.gif

majority of the ppl who dove into the deep web stopped posting wassup with that are they getting sniped off by mods or have their doors been kicked in or what
nerd.gif

This %@+$ is like the ouija board of the internet.... It sounds so ridiculously interesting but im not about the life that comes with it if used wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airbornho

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

any one else got any screen shot! i'm curious as HECK! i think i'm going to tell a underage kid to go on , so they wont get arrested lol

I think getting arrested would be the least of their worries...
EXACTLY.

This %@+$ is like the ouija board of the internet.... It sounds so ridiculously interesting but im not about the life that comes with it if used wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airbornho

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

any one else got any screen shot! i'm curious as HECK! i think i'm going to tell a underage kid to go on , so they wont get arrested lol

I think getting arrested would be the least of their worries...
EXACTLY.

Another thing??

How exactly do people believe that this is anonymous
ohwell.gif
.... do you think that the US who wants to control every aspect of our life is gonna allow a whole entire online world to be uncontrolled.

Another thing??

How exactly do people believe that this is anonymous
ohwell.gif
.... do you think that the US who wants to control every aspect of our life is gonna allow a whole entire online world to be uncontrolled.

Tor is the program that is supposed to help make it anonymous. I'm not an expert, hence me not going into sites that seem ridiculously illegal, but it's supposed to make it much more difficult to track you than if you were to just jump on the internet like you normally would. More screen shots of random stuff coming soon.

Tor is the program that is supposed to help make it anonymous. I'm not an expert, hence me not going into sites that seem ridiculously illegal, but it's supposed to make it much more difficult to track you than if you were to just jump on the internet like you normally would. More screen shots of random stuff coming soon.

Where it begins:

Bitcoin purchasing site--the anonymous currency these people are using:

Check out the themes for the boards....

Assassination market? Pedo/necro/bestia/murder talk?

Where it begins:

Bitcoin purchasing site--the anonymous currency these people are using:

Check out the themes for the boards....

Assassination market? Pedo/necro/bestia/murder talk?

This man  and Dateline NBC need to run a special on this.....I wonder how many people out there don't know about this because I didn't
c603698d661f9f60c69d6c2f7f2b99994f4cedbc_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom