** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

im gonna check this out later.

maybe ill find some good snuff films
laugh.gif

e0a36d3f62ed9840ce896af573e39cfc41f12330_r.gif

So has anybody been contacted by the GOV'T yet?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Exactly what "useful" stuff do you expect to find on the Deep Web? I can try to look for stuff, but it's mostly just for stuff you wouldn't want to look at unless you knew people wouldn't know you were looking at... which tends to be sick twisted #*@$ that people would make people think less of you for looking at.

I know a lot of people were asking about aliens and stuff. I don't want to go too deep in the forums and stuff because I'm at work, but I can check some more later on this evening.

nerd.gif

i slept on this thread time to go back and find the aliens!

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Exactly what "useful" stuff do you expect to find on the Deep Web? I can try to look for stuff, but it's mostly just for stuff you wouldn't want to look at unless you knew people wouldn't know you were looking at... which tends to be sick twisted #*@$ that people would make people think less of you for looking at.

I know a lot of people were asking about aliens and stuff. I don't want to go too deep in the forums and stuff because I'm at work, but I can check some more later on this evening.

nerd.gif

i slept on this thread time to go back and find the aliens!

Originally Posted by Jay02

How are you not angry dude is looking at how to kidnap children articles and defending him? +@#$* wrong with you?
30t6p3b.gif
   And get your $$$* straight, i never asked dude to search for anything.
Jesus Christ calm down I doubt he was seriously trying to abduct children. He was curious to read like we all are. Im still debating whether or not I wanna access this deep web but if I do I will probably go read this assassination market stuff. Not because I wanna assassinate someone, because im blown away this exists on the internet. I'd probably check out the Modern Gladiators n what not. Its curiosity bro chill out, or go look for yourself.
Sorry ive never been curious to read about abducting children, my bad.

lol at you thinking i really wanna kidnap a kid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  don't read this thread if you're gonna get all but hurt about what people find. go look for whatever it is you want to know on the deep web yourself or stop crying.

Originally Posted by Jay02

How are you not angry dude is looking at how to kidnap children articles and defending him? +@#$* wrong with you?
30t6p3b.gif
   And get your $$$* straight, i never asked dude to search for anything.
Jesus Christ calm down I doubt he was seriously trying to abduct children. He was curious to read like we all are. Im still debating whether or not I wanna access this deep web but if I do I will probably go read this assassination market stuff. Not because I wanna assassinate someone, because im blown away this exists on the internet. I'd probably check out the Modern Gladiators n what not. Its curiosity bro chill out, or go look for yourself.
Sorry ive never been curious to read about abducting children, my bad.

lol at you thinking i really wanna kidnap a kid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  don't read this thread if you're gonna get all but hurt about what people find. go look for whatever it is you want to know on the deep web yourself or stop crying.

bros. if you decide to dig deep...pleez pleez use VPN software to truly be anonymous. VPN to some country like Tanzania ...use TOR, then go deep sea fishing.  DO NOT just go diving in using your ISP static IP.

a simple snlookup of your ip address will show true location and identity.

Example:  I'm in good ol USA....

but

When checking my ipaddress on ipchicken.com:

fbyxvt.jpg

Then if you try and locate me using http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp:

30udd9e.jpg

That's right....UK!! 
pimp.gif

bros. if you decide to dig deep...pleez pleez use VPN software to truly be anonymous. VPN to some country like Tanzania ...use TOR, then go deep sea fishing.  DO NOT just go diving in using your ISP static IP.

a simple snlookup of your ip address will show true location and identity.

Example:  I'm in good ol USA....

but

When checking my ipaddress on ipchicken.com:

fbyxvt.jpg

Then if you try and locate me using http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp:

30udd9e.jpg

That's right....UK!! 
pimp.gif

The snuff part is intruiging. I have done so much research/ watched so many docs on the subject I am extremely curious if anyone will ever just flat out leak one. Deep web seems the place it would be done.

The snuff part is intruiging. I have done so much research/ watched so many docs on the subject I am extremely curious if anyone will ever just flat out leak one. Deep web seems the place it would be done.

^^^ How do I switch my IP VPN whatever from US to UK ?
nerd.gif
already have Tor and looked around but thats it

nerd.gif

I couldn't find any alien stuff. If I get online at a public wifi, is that a good enough cover? I don't feel like jumping through any more additional hoops to find gross flicks and assassins.

I couldn't find any alien stuff. If I get online at a public wifi, is that a good enough cover? I don't feel like jumping through any more additional hoops to find gross flicks and assassins.

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

nerd.gif
This. My curiosity is growing, but I aint fitna put my neck out there.

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

nerd.gif
This. My curiosity is growing, but I aint fitna put my neck out there.

Back
Top Bottom