Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
This meme, funny and sad at the same time :

EDIT : but there some comment explaining

"The korean is translated to “oh are you here?” Because the grandma was excepting probably her son or grandson (who would be korean). This was probably a prank done by that person and this fellow in the video. He’s wearing the gloves so it looks like he is korean and she is surprised cause it’s not who she expected it to be at all"

I don't think that I need to be more explicit. Do you know what being Black means?

Simple question.
Black is about the color, the fact you're answering questions by questions...
You lost me lol just say what you mean, more simple

It's 03.00 AM here, so not the perfect hour to play riddles :rofl:

There is a ton of Anti-Black sentiment in the Asian culture thread.

what’s interesting about it is that the main offenders in that thread like to cast stones and then hide, never addressing their accusations or beliefs directly.

Once called out or reprimanded they resort to repping any post criticizing their anti-blackness or the discussion of anti-blackness on behalf of Asians with the “🤣” emoji.

The main offenders to my knowledge are @royster and @computersputin although @frink85 frequently reps their anti-black quotes from my observations.

I don’t want to say that I am speaking about all participants in that thread, that would be inaccurate and unfair but there is a vocal contingent there that was far too comfortable expressing the idea that Threads having the subject relating to any Murder of a Black person, Black Death at the hands of police, other issues relating to African Americans should be consolidated to one thread.

There was no legitimate reason behind this suggestion other that “there’s too many black threads cluttering NT” (I’m paraphrasing here but that was the sentiment expressed and addressed by NT authorities).

Recently a lot of the anti-blackness in the asian culture thread has revolved around recent attacks against Asian Americans. While some of those attacks have been perpetrated by African American suspects, the most vocal contingent in that thread speaks as if All or even most of the attackers have been African American which is a blatant lie. A source that is often used by some in that thread is a publication called Asian Dawn. Their Instagram account is “Asian_dawn” I believe. AD is a far -right Asian publication that appears to do some of their own content as well as aggregating news from other sources. The site posts racist and misleading headlines daily.

Why they insist that this is the case is something I can speculate on but I believe it would be best if they articulated some verifiable statistics on such claims.

All of that to say, yes NT does have a race problem and it is selectively addressed at times.
Black people are making Niketalk TOO Black. It is becoming so Black, that there is not enough room for anyone else.

Just admit that you have no clue as to what being Black means, because what you've stated is incredibly problematic.
Pff, you don't get it 03.00 AM which means I answered the question, then saw you were not talking about Black but being Black but truth is I have no time for you as I asked for something simple and you keep answering by questions in order to trick me. I'm not a huge fan of your way of being here. And not being Black. Just being lol. So whatever. You win. I'm tired. :lol:

I quit this thread, I was asking for an answer concerning what DC meant and you complicated all the thing. I am no white or black power. Or anything. Don't care. Don't pretend anything. Never had. So. A simple question. Lol. But I'm fine. Your first answer with the "?!" sooner was what I think it was, good bye, have a good life my friend. :rofl:
No energy for this.

EDIT : I have nothing to admit to anyone on the Internet. By the way you should know on the Internet you never know to who you speak. Maybe I'm a man, a woman, White, Black, Asian. So your statement is incorrect. You only think I am what I am because of the way I presented myself.

Pff, you don't get it 03.00 AM which means I answered the quesiton, then saw you were not talking about Black but being Black but truth is I have no time for you as I asked for something simple and you keep answering by questions in order to trick me. I'm not a huge fan of your way of being here. And not being Black. Just being lol. So whatever. You win. I'm tired. :lol:

I quit this thread, I was asking for an answer concerning what DC meant and you complicated all the thing. I am no white or black power. Or anything. Don't care. Don't pretend anything. Never had. So. A simple question. Lol. But I'm fine. Your first answer with the "?!" sooner was what I think it was, good bye, have a good life my friend. :rofl:
No energy for this.
Another one of those I don't see race types, 'eh?

Just as I thought. You dodge, instead of simply admitting that you had no clue as to what you were talking about.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , good catch.

Last edited:
EDIT : I have nothing to admit to anyone on the Internet. By the way you should know on the Internet you never know to who you speak. Maybe I'm a man, a woman, White, Black, Asian. So your statement is incorrect. You only think I am what I am because of the way I presented myself.

I've been with women of different races as sex was concerned, but for some reasons all my girlfriends were Black while I'm White.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , we got another one.

5bc392dc4bb6aabe0499a3b34a74a5feda09f5ad_hq.gif

Those who don’t see race have to realize that there’s a systemic root causing disruption. That root is Abolishment of culture. Euros have mastered this practice.. You kill the fundamentals of history and build the culture of narcissism.. rinse repeat.. create destroy

Yeah made the mistake thinking it's just a community discussion like the black culture thread, hoping to learn something but there's a few posts with animus and "them" and "they" talk.

Yea I had to unsubscribe to that joint after a while. Thread was cool too. I learned a lot in there overall but the slick shots ruined it for me.

How is a North African not Black?

Also, be careful with how you are saying, "A BLack." - :lol:
That's funny, because I'm 99.9999% sure there was no malicious intent behind him using "Black" that way. :lol:

In French, instead of saying "un noir," you can say "un black" when speaking informally. That particular use of "black" doesn't carry a negative connotation in French, and the dude probably doesn't understand the difference between saying "the blacks" vs "black people" in the cultural context of NT, which based on American culture.

There are a few English-speaking folks on NT who have never stepped foot in this country and who don't understand how they can come off as offensive because they don't share the cultural background of the majority of the user base of NT.

And for the nth time, stop insisting that people from the Maghreb are black. In fact, not all Africans are black.

That's funny, because I'm 99.9999% sure there was no malicious intent behind him using "Black" that way. :lol:

In French, instead of saying "un noir," you can say "un black" when speaking informally. That particular use of "black" doesn't carry a negative connotation in French, and the dude probably doesn't understand the difference between saying "the blacks" vs "black people" in the cultural context of NT, which based on American culture.

There are a few English-speaking folks on NT who have never stepped foot in this country and who don't understand how they can come off as offensive because they don't share the cultural background of the majority of the user base of NT.

And for the nth time, stop insisting that people from the Maghreb are black. In fact, not all Africans are black.
Ya i read it as one of those lost in translation type things where it can come across as offensive or rude because the person is literally translating it word for word from their language. I knew dude was French from other threads where he posted french rap.

Ive seen it with other languages where you think damn that was kinda rude but then realize its the translation from their language to english that made it come across rude/offensive.

I am 100% sure you saw where I said I gave him the benefit of the doubt; Meaning I didn't think he did it with harm intended.
>D

I simply told HIM, that it didn't come out right when read.

If you are going to quote me, please quote all of what I said man. :lol:

Last edited:
Ya i read it as one of those lost in translation type things where it can come across as offensive or rude because the person is literally translating it word for word from their language. I knew dude was French from other threads where he posted french rap.

Ive seen it with other languages where you think damn that was kinda rude but then realize its the translation from their language to english that made it come across rude/offensive.

Yea, I had no idea what his native language was. THat is why I kept asking him if he was drunk because his words were all over the place. :lol:

I am 100% sure you saw where I said I gave him the benefit of the doubt; Meaning I didn't think he did it with harm intended.
>D

I simply told HIM, that it didn't come out right when read.

If you are going to quote me, please quote all of what I said man. :lol:
I saw that, and I made sure to read the whole exchange before I posted just in case somebody else pointed it out.

He left a few clues that indicated that he wasn't from here (first post mentioning France, the map in his reply about North Africa).

Here's the thing: NT has evolved in the American cultural context. However, sneaker "culture" is global, and this forum will continue to attract english-speaking folks who do not necessarily understand the nuances of American culture. That means that someone will, at some point, say offensive things out of ignorance. When you point it out, explain why it's wrong. If they keep doing it, then you'll know it's done out of animosity.

Race is a thing. Don’t know how that can even be denied. But shoe size is also a thing yet that doesn’t bother anyone. Whites have turned race into something that does bother them. It has since stuck and is a huge deal now. Like it or not it is the driving force of a lot of things in American culture. There’s a literal white rally, CPAC, going on right now.

Before someone jumps in with the “people are drawn to their own” I’ll tell you know that some BS. Children today don’t give a **** about race, weight, hair type, etc. that idea of normalized self segregation is WRONG

lastly, the “I don’t see race, all lives matter” crowd translates into “stop bothering me with this.That’s your problem”.

Last edited:
In other words......"My privilege allows me to be able to ignore racial issues because it doesn't directly effect me. I will then mask my decision by using a pretentious veil of arrogance masquerading as maturity."
I like the way this is said so much? I'm stealing it. This is perfect. It describes many of the why do you have to make everything bout race posters on this site incredibly well.

In real time, I've never had anyone fix their mouths, in order to utter something so ignorant while in my presence. I wish a !@#$%&*() would.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom