Does NT have any odd pets?

Any of you have a pet other than a dog/cat? And do you guys do anything different with this pet besides cage it?

I have a red-eared slider turtle, I named her squirtle. :pimp:

I bought her a small 30 gallon tank, it's big enough for her but its not a huge place. She only eats and sleeps in the tank, I keep her out with me %90 of the time. She climbs across my shoulders as I type this :lol:

Anybody else have an odd companion?

I feed this Raccoon that lives in my back yard. And I have family of deer in my mom's backyard, I pet them often.

I have turtles also, two of them are red-eared sliders and one is a Reeves turtle.
Ive had the reeves for 22 years.

When I went skiing there was a bunch of deer and turkeys chilling around the house we rented. I could only imagine living like that everyday.

You think you could post a pic of Squirtle? I used to want a turtle as a kid but never got one.

Last edited:
i have 2 guinea pigs, my daughter named them sammy and ernie. they get hyped up randomly and run like crazy in their cage :lol:
they also whistle

i have 2 guinea pigs, my daughter named them sammy and ernie. they get hyped up randomly and run like crazy in their cage :lol:
they also whistle

Yeah my kids have two guinea pigs they are pretty funny, every time i go near them all they do is
whistle for food. guinea pigs are the best rodent pets for kids IMO.

i got one of those turtles, we keep it outdoors in a water thing it got super huge and super hungry all the time

we found a big land turtle in our yard once when we first moved to tx, we live next the bayou we kept it, its different than the other bayou turtles those just seem like over sized red eared ones and they are fast this one is slow and different shade more olive we've had it for years i feed her lizards from outside or fruit

URL]

URL]

Not my pics but i have a gargoyle gecko.

- They change colors (the lighter the color, the more aggressive they become)

- Nocturnal.

- Sleep with eyes open, they have no eyelids.

- Eat worms, crickets, fruits (nothing acidic)

- Can go up to 3 weeks with no food, but need water.

- Love humid temperatures.

- Teeth are like needles, quick *** bite.

I have a sloth, but he doesn't do to much of anything... Sometimes I tell him jokes, and become irritated by how slow he is...

I kinda want to take her out in the snow, since we got a bunch of snow here in VA. but she'd probably die :frown:

-$BANDZ$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom