Does SAN JOSE flea market still have AAA white tees?

Whats up Norcal NT i was just wondering if anyone has been to the san jose flea market lately? Im looking for some AAA tee shirts and ive heard they sell them but not sure about the price. If anyone knows any info and what direction i should go i would def appreciate it. Thanks!

Whats up Norcal NT i was just wondering if anyone has been to the san jose flea market lately? Im looking for some AAA tee shirts and ive heard they sell them but not sure about the price. If anyone knows any info and what direction i should go i would def appreciate it. Thanks!

since we're talking about tees here. anyone know where they sell pro-club heavy duty or nona tees for cheap? thanks in advance.

since we're talking about tees here. anyone know where they sell pro-club heavy duty or nona tees for cheap? thanks in advance.

brooo genx got AAA???

Genx has all pro clubs, heavy weight and normal ones.

its in the shopping center of story and white, by rite aid and su vienda.

i also know that shirtique eastridge has AAA tees

brooo genx got AAA???

Genx has all pro clubs, heavy weight and normal ones.

its in the shopping center of story and white, by rite aid and su vienda.

i also know that shirtique eastridge has AAA tees

Yeah, that's where i still/used to get all my white tee's and blacks. Just ask the person on the cashier for AAA.

Yeah, that's where i still/used to get all my white tee's and blacks. Just ask the person on the cashier for AAA.

This is up to date as of last week...when the folks go, I always ask them to bring me pro clubs.
6th & J....dude sells pro clubs for I think 4 for $10...u have to inspect them cause sometimes the have small holes in the back....many sizes, many colors

Moms also says that there's a new seller near the fruit market, where all the stores are covered by hanging tarp

This is up to date as of last week...when the folks go, I always ask them to bring me pro clubs.
6th & J....dude sells pro clubs for I think 4 for $10...u have to inspect them cause sometimes the have small holes in the back....many sizes, many colors

Moms also says that there's a new seller near the fruit market, where all the stores are covered by hanging tarp

Back
Top Bottom