Does Serena Williams have the best looking REAL butt?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

And here come the racists.

My-T.
laugh.gif
I started laughing mad hard when I read that

Serena
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You still hate black people, AntonLavey?
Ironically, I cosigned the black girl in the video in the other thread about the girl with the perfect body.

Yall should make a "Team Race Card".
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

White teacher: Sorry Illionaire, you failed the geometry final you have to repeat the 10th grade.
Illionaire: $$#@ that, that's racist I'm calling Jesse Jackson.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You still hate black people, AntonLavey?
Ironically, I cosigned the black girl in the video in the other thread about the girl with the perfect body.

Yall should make a "Team Race Card".
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

White teacher: Sorry Illionaire, you failed the geometry final you have to repeat the 10th grade.
Illionaire: $$#@ that, that's racist I'm calling Jesse Jackson.

I'm putting the Team Race Card sig up, I hope it went through tho I think the Yuku server is racist.
smh.gif

I'm putting the Team Race Card sig up, I hope it went through tho I think the Yuku server is racist.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Her being dark is not the issue here, she's just fat and manly.

Still waiting for you to explain how shes fat.......Dont worry, well wait.........

Still waiting for you to explain how shes fat.......Dont worry, well wait.........

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I wouldnt say fat, but you can tell that during her off season she does gain weight. #NT where only perfection is acceptable LOL 

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I wouldnt say fat, but you can tell that during her off season she does gain weight. #NT where only perfection is acceptable LOL 

Her muscles definitely make her manly, I can't front. But with the amount of tournaments she wins, we can't call her fat. Shes a world class athlete. Id beat, I couldnt wife it though. It be too weird to wake up next to her every morning.

Her muscles definitely make her manly, I can't front. But with the amount of tournaments she wins, we can't call her fat. Shes a world class athlete. Id beat, I couldnt wife it though. It be too weird to wake up next to her every morning.

Originally Posted by solesavage

*Steve Nash behind the back passsssssssssssssss. I dont judge male looking physiques.
sick.gif

Racist much?
smh.gif

lol whut? How is that racist? smh She has a male physique, anyone can tell you that.

Originally Posted by solesavage

*Steve Nash behind the back passsssssssssssssss. I dont judge male looking physiques.
sick.gif

Racist much?
smh.gif

lol whut? How is that racist? smh She has a male physique, anyone can tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom