does she spin clockwise or counter-clockwise for you?

Count for me, and im tryna get it to spin clockwise but i dont see it

BTW, I'd smash
pimp.gif

if you blink really fast, she will change directions... this has nothing to do with right/left brain abilities.

Originally Posted by lboiczo

if you blink really fast, she will change directions... this has nothing to do with right/left brain abilities.
Agreed. She spins both ways for me.

Originally Posted by DcFeelsMe

i think they said it was a trick she spins both ways if u look at jus the foot u will see he spinnin clock the counter
I thought that too but then I started the video over and she was spinning a different way.

Unless my head is screwing with me she spins both ways
laugh.gif

That's wildddd

when I first clicked it, she was spinning counter-clockwise

then all of a sudden she started going clockwise

weird...

The left side of our brains is the dominant side, this is why most people are right handed. Now taking this into account wouldn't spinning clockwise(to theright) mean your left hemisphere is dominant and vice versa?

she spins counter clockwise for me and clockwise for the dude next to me. We're having a huge fight about it lol

im drunk but i can't see how she could possibly be spinning clockwise, the counter clock wise characteristics definitely fit me though

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by DcFeelsMe

i think they said it was a trick she spins both ways if u look at jus the foot u will see he spinnin clock the counter
I thought that too but then I started the video over and she was spinning a different way.

Unless my head is screwing with me she spins both ways
laugh.gif
I thought I was geeking. She's spinning both ways for me too. But I went back 4 times and when you start the video she spins from a differentposition every time. This video is getting me Dizzy.

whoah i check back in and look at the foot like you said, this !*%!$ just completely switched up on me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by and1play5

Originally Posted by Newbs24

McL0vin wrote:

Shes spinning clockwise for me and i def dont fit the description of the clockwise definition

Same here.

same for me also...but at some points i saw her spin counter clockwise but i fit the left brain characteristics

Same here

Back
Top Bottom