Does she want you to look/You a perv for looking

Damn that’s sad....
EDA8406C-B6B7-4A97-94B7-5C40464E6CC3.gif

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.

I usually only stare during the day when I have sunglasses on in a respectful manner.

Last time I kept getting caught staring was after I watched avengers endgame and was waiting for my bro near the bathroom. Saw this fine, blonde latina chick who was wearing some sexy thigh high socks. Think she was with her bf or maybe it was a friendzone dude. I kept staring and she kept catching me. Should’ve told her I was shogun from nt and eat butt.

Women only hate attention when it's from men they don't want to f**k

Ahhhh true true.

But you also have that female that hates the attention regardless especially when they’re wearing something sexy. How can you expect a man not to glance if you’re wearing something lovely and it accentuates your body nice?

Back
Top Bottom