Does the amount of XIIs in 2012 = we'll get XIIIs in 2013?

i dont see why. there were no 10s in 2010 or real burst of 11s in 2011
and the JUST released a load of 13s

Problem with the lows is that only real sneakerheads like them IMO...don't know if the general public would like them enough to have JB put them out...hope I'm wrong though!

The only XIII I really like
-Altitudes
-Playoffs
-Breds
-Flints but not as much as the others.

Hope not, but they do I just want a pair the black n red xiii. I just picked up a pair of the black n blue og's.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by cw2022

Ones from the CDP =He Got Games
no it doesnt.  dont start another stupid nickname.
Relax. Why is it an issue if someone uses a nickname for a certain sneaker? Do you have a problem with "Space Jams."

Originally Posted by melofan15

Give me these 2 and I'm good
air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

air-jordan-xiii.jpg
i still have these lows ds, i'd buy if they retro

i mean JB already released the white/black, flints, white/red and the altitudes. The only one missing are the black/red ones and all the lows (lows suck)

i just new colorways.i mean thats all im asking or hell let us ID a pair any color we want for 350 bucks Id buy it

Originally Posted by B Sox

Problem with the lows is that only real sneakerheads like them IMO...don't know if the general public would like them enough to have JB put them out...hope I'm wrong though!

Hell, in that case make Navy/Black lows into mids! EVEN BETTER!
pimp.gif

Outside the Bred and the colorway from the CDPs theres no XIII to retro outside of the lows. I'm still waiting for retros of 15-23

i feel like theyve slowly been puttin out XIIIs last couple years. You might get the breds but i wouldnt expect anything else. unless its lows

Originally Posted by B Squeeze

heard from a dude that bred XIII will be the black friday shoe this year, probably wrong but hey... its all speculation at this point

Modern Notoriety had a facebook posting a couple months back that said something along the lines of: Bred 13s HO'12.  I'd assume they'd be the black friday release since the Columbia XIs are the X-Mas release.

I definitely wouldn't mind bred XIII's droppin later this year...also wouldn't mind the white/black/true red XIII's that released 4 years ago in the cdp. I have a pair on ice of the cdp XIII's, but I need another chance to cop.
grin.gif

Also...would like to see the XVI's, XVII's, and XVIII's retro'd...enough time has passed in my opinion...and I seriously want/need a fresh new pair of black & blue XVIII's.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom