Does the amount of XIIs in 2012 = we'll get XIIIs in 2013?

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by B Squeeze

heard from a dude that bred XIII will be the black friday shoe this year, probably wrong but hey... its all speculation at this point

Modern Notoriety had a facebook posting a couple months back that said something along the lines of: Bred 13s HO'12.  I'd assume they'd be the black friday release since the Columbia XIs are the X-Mas release.
I'm buying 4 pairs minimum if this is true...they've been my favorite pair forever and I was too young to buy them for myself any of the other 3 times they've been released.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I definitely wouldn't mind bred XIII's droppin later this year...also wouldn't mind the white/black/true red XIII's that released 4 years ago in the cdp. I have a pair on ice of the cdp XIII's, but I need another chance to cop.
grin.gif

Also...would like to see the XVI's, XVII's, and XVIII's retro'd...enough time has passed in my opinion...and I seriously want/need a fresh new pair of black & blue XVIII's.
devil.gif

Yesss  i want some XVIII's too!

Give me the B'red 13's and they can keep the rest in the vault for all I care......some XIII lows wouldn't be a bad idea either

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by cw2022

Ones from the CDP =He Got Games
no it doesnt.  dont start another stupid nickname.

Mehh...
grin.gif
Its actually one of the few nick names that dosent bother me at all.

People have been calling White/black/red XIIIs "The He Got Game Jordans" since the movie came out.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I dont see these dropping next year. we just got done with a plethora of 13s in 2010-11. I can guarantee that next year we'll see a plethora of Vs..Grapes, both Fire Reds, and maybe Laneys.

if they do, I see Blacktoe and Bred XIIIs dropping next.

This.the black/reds retroed in december 2004 andThe black toes only made it as cdp along withThe dark shadows X.I still have my og black toes though.Very eye catching contrasted shoe.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm still waiting for retros of 15-23
I've been wondering why we haven't seen any retro of some of these sneakers for a while now. XVIs definitely need to have a run. I don't think we'll ever see a TRUE retro of the XV, due to the "I only want what the other guy buys" mentality of most so-call sneaker heads. I'm glad that people think the XVs suck. MORE FOR ME. Wish I could get people to feel that way about the XI (cold day in hell).

With that said, I don't think we need worry about any XIII retro. This is one of those sigs that they'll always retro every few years due to the demand. JB may be pretty messed up at times, but they've done a pretty good job of giving us what we want without exhausting their big money makers.

I'm a size 15 and I haven't been able to find any near retail in that size.  I'm looking for them all the time.

Idc about the 13s they to bulky for me but i do like the black and whites ones I would cop them and throw some pads in them.

man if the 13 breds drop.... 3m or not im buying as many as possible. that shoe made me drool, hands down the best colorway ever, i have on og pair that need sole restoration.. im just scared to let someone touch them

When do they release the release dates for the next year? And when do they release the dates for sneakers coming out later in the year? Do they release shoes and dates every fall and spring?

I'm a fan of the XII and XIII's so I hope next year does bring some XIII's.

Back
Top Bottom