Does the Bay Area make the worst music in hip hop?

furrell

Banned
To quote Goldenarmz, rappers from the bay are part of a secret government conspiracy to see how successful mentally challenged people can be.

Seriously though, going dumb? Scraper bikes? Thizzing? Based? Kreayshawn?

Its like all of Northern California is one big fail. Even Master P jacked your culture, made millions and you guys give him props for being a pioneer.

To quote Goldenarmz, rappers from the bay are part of a secret government conspiracy to see how successful mentally challenged people can be.

Its like all of Northern California is one big fail. Even Master P jacked your culture, made millions and you guys give him props for being a pioneer.

Nah the whole hyphy movement was cool when I was a teen, but it's not poppin like that anymore. Ever heard of the Mob Figaz, Jacka, Husalah? Those dudes dropped classics out here. Same with Mac Dre who was started the whole Thizz movement, lets not lump every wack rapper together OP. 

Nah the whole hyphy movement was cool when I was a teen, but it's not poppin like that anymore. Ever heard of the Mob Figaz, Jacka, Husalah? Those dudes dropped classics out here. Same with Mac Dre who was started the whole Thizz movement, lets not lump every wack rapper together OP. 

indifferent.gif

Yes. We proved it in that lab at my internship. The Scripps institute agrees as well

But u aint gotta be a scientist to see they suck

Yes. We proved it in that lab at my internship. The Scripps institute agrees as well

But u aint gotta be a scientist to see they suck

yes.. and im from the bay.

but there has been this "new bay" movement.. alot of up and coming rappers from the bay without the typical hyphy/mob/party rap sound..

yall should definitely check out Shark Sinatra, Catalyst, Jedi, and TEAM BACKPACK for dat real hip hop.

http://www.teambackpack.net

but there has been this "new bay" movement.. alot of up and coming rappers from the bay without the typical hyphy/mob/party rap sound..

yall should definitely check out Shark Sinatra, Catalyst, Jedi, and TEAM BACKPACK for dat real hip hop.

I'm from the Bay and I agree completely.

The Bay Area needs to move away from the E-40's, Too Short's, The Jacka's, Messy Marv's etc etc and make room for new rappers to shine.

The Bay Area has not made good music in a LOONNNGGGG time.

The Bay Area needs to move away from the E-40's, Too Short's, The Jacka's, Messy Marv's etc etc and make room for new rappers to shine.

Originally Posted by Furrell

So you're judging the music based off the hyphy movement that was in 2006 and very much dead today and 2 other rappers?
      And I don't know anybody that gives Master P props out here most of us hate his @@# for jacking our *%!#.

There's a lot of young solid talent out here too but people think all of our *%!# is hyphy go dumb music.  Erk, G-Mo Skee, Team Backpack, etc.     

Ham will come shut this thread down once he sees it.

Originally Posted by Furrell

So you're judging the music based off the hyphy movement that was in 2006 and very much dead today and 2 other rappers?
      And I don't know anybody that gives Master P props out here most of us hate his @@# for jacking our *%!#.

There's a lot of young solid talent out here too but people think all of our *%!# is hyphy go dumb music.  Erk, G-Mo Skee, Team Backpack, etc.     

Ham will come shut this thread down once he sees it.

Sco cuddie1 wrote:

THIS

I only listed the Jacka and Husalah cause they were the last rappers from the Bay I really liked
laugh.gif
 But im emo now so I don't really listen to gangsta music like that but I respect it. There really hasn't been any in between out here it's either your hyphy or your gangsta, or dirty backpack rappers
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom