Does the Bay Area make the worst music in hip hop?

Sco cuddie1 wrote:
I'm from the Bay and I agree completely.

The Bay Area needs to move away from the E-40's, Too Short's, The Jacka's, Messy Marv's etc etc and make room for new rappers to shine.

The Bay Area has not made good music in a LOONNNGGGG time.

THIS

I only listed the Jacka and Husalah cause they were the last rappers from the Bay I really liked
laugh.gif
 But im emo now so I don't really listen to gangsta music like that but I respect it. There really hasn't been any in between out here it's either your hyphy or your gangsta, or dirty backpack rappers
sick.gif

Nah. When south was trying to run with it I feel I've heard worse. I actually like The Jacka.

Nah. When south was trying to run with it I feel I've heard worse. I actually like The Jacka.

I understand that you made this thread, but when was the last time you actually heard music from the bay? You reference Kreayshawn and Lil B, the only two people from the bay receiving national attention and the hyphy movement, which ended 5-6 years ago.

J. Stalin, DB the General, Jacka, Young Gully, Shady Nate, Roach Gigz, H.D., Lil Ruger, Philthy Rich are all making quality music and all are on their grind constantly putting out material, yet they never get any recognition outside of the bay because they not sellouts

I understand that you made this thread, but when was the last time you actually heard music from the bay? You reference Kreayshawn and Lil B, the only two people from the bay receiving national attention and the hyphy movement, which ended 5-6 years ago.

J. Stalin, DB the General, Jacka, Young Gully, Shady Nate, Roach Gigz, H.D., Lil Ruger, Philthy Rich are all making quality music and all are on their grind constantly putting out material, yet they never get any recognition outside of the bay because they not sellouts

there's only a handful of cats i mess with (i use to go to war for bay area rap pre hyphy era)

89% of the bay dont cosign that whole based/white girl !@!+ either

there's only a handful of cats i mess with (i use to go to war for bay area rap pre hyphy era)

89% of the bay dont cosign that whole based/white girl !@!+ either

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

This dude is the savior of Hiphop in the Bay area...you bay area heads listen and learn
Please explain how the video you posted make Droop-E the 'savior.' Ya' Boys verse was wack and the beat hardly even tweaked from Sade's song.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

This dude is the savior of Hiphop in the Bay area...you bay area heads listen and learn
Please explain how the video you posted make Droop-E the 'savior.' Ya' Boys verse was wack and the beat hardly even tweaked from Sade's song.

Back
Top Bottom