Does this commercial piss anybody else off?

I HAAAAAAATE THESE *$+% ing commercials

http://www.youtube.com/wa...sezOlZfg&feature=related

ANY type that portrays a "casual conversation" and they're talking about any specific product.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate these sorts of commercials so much.
Acting like Bud light is some premium beer 
indifferent.gif
people getting all excited over a crappy beer. And of course they throw in the classic "great pilsner taste" aka generic beer water flavor. Maybe if the house was made out of Sierra Nevada or Summit.

I hate these sorts of commercials so much.
Acting like Bud light is some premium beer 
indifferent.gif
people getting all excited over a crappy beer. And of course they throw in the classic "great pilsner taste" aka generic beer water flavor. Maybe if the house was made out of Sierra Nevada or Summit.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I have played with guys that are actually like this. Not quite to the extent of asking a referee to reverse the call, but some other examples:

- Dude gets past his defender and scores on a layup. Other team is taking the ball out of bounds, when dude that scored says "I traveled." I stared at him the whole way down the floor with the biggest
indifferent.gif

- I throw the ball off someone's foot as I'm falling out of bounds, and the other dude sort of half-heartedly says my foot was already on the line. Doesn't seem like he's really gonna contest the call. Then my teammate on the sideline confirms that my foot was out. I looked at him like Gucci in that TMZ pic.

- Multiple times dudes call fouls for the other team when the player that supposedly got fouled doesn't say anything. Sometimes it's smart if the dude misses and is in position to score again, but I hate when people do it just to be "honest."

You don't have to lie, but you don't have to %*$%!#@ volunteer information.

I've done this one.  But only if I really got him and it was obvious.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I have played with guys that are actually like this. Not quite to the extent of asking a referee to reverse the call, but some other examples:

- Dude gets past his defender and scores on a layup. Other team is taking the ball out of bounds, when dude that scored says "I traveled." I stared at him the whole way down the floor with the biggest
indifferent.gif

- I throw the ball off someone's foot as I'm falling out of bounds, and the other dude sort of half-heartedly says my foot was already on the line. Doesn't seem like he's really gonna contest the call. Then my teammate on the sideline confirms that my foot was out. I looked at him like Gucci in that TMZ pic.

- Multiple times dudes call fouls for the other team when the player that supposedly got fouled doesn't say anything. Sometimes it's smart if the dude misses and is in position to score again, but I hate when people do it just to be "honest."

You don't have to lie, but you don't have to %*$%!#@ volunteer information.

I've done this one.  But only if I really got him and it was obvious.

Same here, if I feel it's really obvious to me that I fouled someone, I'll raise my hand and say I fouled him. People don't always call it but I gotta give them the foul if it's something I would want called when I'm on offense,.

Same here, if I feel it's really obvious to me that I fouled someone, I'll raise my hand and say I fouled him. People don't always call it but I gotta give them the foul if it's something I would want called when I'm on offense,.

i ***+%*% hate this commercial, and the one with the little kids going to pizza hut after losing. $#*$# made little kids.

i ***+%*% hate this commercial, and the one with the little kids going to pizza hut after losing. $#*$# made little kids.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Happy about losing and *!%%
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Reminds me of this King Of The Hill episode when Bobby's soccer team go get ice cream after a tie

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Happy about losing and *!%%
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Reminds me of this King Of The Hill episode when Bobby's soccer team go get ice cream after a tie

What a +@%*$$%, i would've put him on the bench for life.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate the commercial, everytime it comes up I change the channel.

What a +@%*$$%, i would've put him on the bench for life.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate the commercial, everytime it comes up I change the channel.

Back
Top Bottom