Does this girl have no class or am I just being petty?

Aight NT I rarely, if ever, ask for female help so cut me some slack.

I met this girl went on a few dates, hungout, etc. She's real cool, attractive, good personality....blah, blah. Problem is this girl litters with zero dambs given. Not like when nobody's looking or because her hands are full, but I literally dont think she's ever attempted to use a trash can. Its so bad multiple people gave her the :smh: last time we went out.

So let me know do you think I'd be petty by addressing it to her or should I just let it go?

Address it. She does that because that was allowed in her home growing up.

Last edited:
Everytime she throws trash on the ground.

Pick it up, then put it her pocket.

Then say you're supposed to put trash in the trash can.

I do not care bout where she throws gum wrappers. Your looking at this wrong

keep it moving bruh & don't look back. her beaver must stink like there is no dams given

I couldn't deal with that. Completely serious.

Address it or just stop taking her out.

Maybe she just cleaned because she knew you were coming. I've been in this situation before and I addressed it like weekz suggested.

Just pick it up and put it in the trash can without saying a word then continue conversation like nothing happened. She'll get the point.
hell no, you'd come off like a wimp running behind her picking up her trash.

Just say something like "wow, you're really just gonna throw your trash on the ground"

in a playfull manner, she should get the message, and will probably make a big display of the effort she's making to put something in the trash the next time to show you she got it, if not then...

Last edited:
Her cooter stinks because she litters? What the hell kind of junior high logic is that? :lol:

id wait a second or two after she throws it then go and pick it up and walk to the farthest trash can you see, she'll get the point

Already checked its not.
The ironic part is her room & car are clean as hell, and she's big on personal hygiene. It's just..odd.
that is odd. just address it, or like weekz said, just pick it up yourself but don't look like you're her slave, hopefully she catches on or just offer to hang onto the trash til there's a place you can throw it away into. if you address it and she still doesn't care, then 
eyes.gif

Everytime she throws trash on the ground.
Pick it up, then put it her pocket.
Then say you're supposed to put trash in the trash can.
Yea just pick it up. She will see you picking it up and she will get it that it bothers you. It will happen so much that eventually she will throw stuff away when you aren't around.

THAT is how you address it.

Back
Top Bottom