Does this Jordan shirt on Eastbay (NDC too) confirm an AJ XII Taxi release?

I've always been nostalgic for Jordan gear, but $36 for a tshirt is seriously stretching it

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I've always been nostalgic for Jordan gear, but $36 for a tshirt is seriously stretching it
Lucky there's nothing nostalgic about this tee and you can save your $$$.
Thanks for the link, hoping for Taxi's too. My lows from '04 are pretty beat!

Looks like it's for the playoffs

Look at the grey shirt, the part inside the 12 is white, same with the black

Regardless, the shirts wack and the price is ridiculous.

who cares the taxis will pop up eventuallt abviously just like the bred 11s did that were in the pack theyll be crap but theyll drop eventually...... %#*# JB

yeah i think they are releasing in the summer. There are four 12s that are releasing and those are the playoffs, obsidians, grey/orange, taxi

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I don't know, only time will tell.

They did release the Taxi lows last year though.

They were a QS IIRC (I got a pair), but yeah it was in March or April I think.

I really hope this is true. IMO JB could release this shoe every year and I would still buy them.

Shirt is terrible though.

i think it has been confirmed that jb will release every significant colorway of every model in the next 2 years

Man that shirt is really lame. Why do they have eyes? But anyways, at this point any model and any colorway is in the retro possibility. I mean the black and red 11s are coming back and its going to be only 4 years after. Jordan brand is literally printing money at this point.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

i think it has been confirmed that jb will release every significant colorway of every model in the next 2 years
nerd.gif
source? May have to go into hiding the next 2 yrs, stack paper

Originally Posted by kpingol27

yeah i think they are releasing in the summer. There are four 12s that are releasing and those are the playoffs, obsidians, grey/orange, taxi

is it me or does it look like master shake (ATHF) with the eyes?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by marcushatten

the other is clearly taxis not obsidians http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RD%20SEARCH#sku=77627065

But the color on the sock is clearly navy blue, and the color description is clearly White/Obsidian
yea i dont get the description, but that is the taxi tag on the sock. just like the playoff sock has the playoff tag (by tag i mean on the back of the XII, you know what i mean)

Back
Top Bottom