does this stitching mean its fake?

does this stitching mean its fake? or does it have to be on all 4 sides the pair?, the "corner" stitching in on the swoosh, but only on one side and one one shoe, everything else looks and smells ok, its just that one side with the stitching, is this just a factory flaw?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3027 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3027 (1).jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 3,666
does this stitching mean its fake? or does it have to be on all 4 sides the pair?, the "corner" stitching in on the swoosh, but only on one side and one one shoe, everything else looks and smells ok, its just that one side with the stitching, is this just a factory flaw?
I can't say for certain but these look good to me. Jordan logo looks correct as far as placement and being somewhat embedded and the rest of the stitching looks on point. Hopefully someone else can chime in and give you a better idea as to the legitimacy.

That is just a normal factory defect that can occur since they have very imprecise quality control on the corner stitching height . I have seen authentic pairs with the ‘corner stitching flaw’.

To put it into context I just picked up the Spiderman 1's as soon as Footlocker opened on Friday (won the raffle) the inside on the left shoe has the stitching like that. I seen it on my friends Shadows aswell and we both got it FCFS on release day. So unless Foot locker is selling fakes these should be good.

Back
Top Bottom