Does yor girlfreind Forbid you from doing things you want to do?

If you being 14 is true then this doesnt surprise me one bit. Kids
smh.gif

smh... you need to put down your foot... no NT?!
the other things.... ehhhhhhh still need to put your foot down.
u need to find some common ground on these things with you and set some for her if shes gonna do u like this...
if not... dump the broad

btw... this is NT my dude

so.... pics?

I can't believe some of you guys....I'll be got damn if my woman tells me how to live. What the %@%$ do you guys live in a Dictatorship? some of youguys forget who owns the pistol down below
smh.gif

what happens is you guys (this is directed towards the simpletons) let her say or do whatever she wants in the beginning cuz you're so whooped and youdon't care, that by the time you wake up and realize what's going on later in the relationship its too late she's already accustomed to running%*%*

yeah being 14 years old

& having nobody to school you

i can let that slide

since you dont know ' GAME ' YET

BUT THE TIME IS BREAK UP WITH HER FAM

TIME TO GET INTO BUTTHOLE MODE

Originally Posted by Foamposite

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

i had this happen to me when i was in highschool tho and i was 16 years old, idk how i put up with the bird for 3 YEARS!!!! she had my passwords to EVERYTHIN, when she caught me cheatin on her with myspace jumpoffs, she even got her mom involved.smfh.never again..thank God tho. were kinda friends.shell text me or call me once like every 6 months. hahaha tho im glad i got rid of her cuz shes pregnant now from some dude
roll.gif

but yeah i noticed how crazy she was cuz when we broke up, she went on a crazy coke binge, drinkin OD, smokin OD..pills. u name it she was on it. im glad that for her own good she snapped out of it though.

damn... I dont know what to do

well just leave her man. i mean i cant front, i got USED to it.
grin.gif
thatswhy i put up with it for three years, then she got pregnant by me, she had an abortion
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
and right after that it was either gona make the relationship stronger orweaker, and it just went downhill, i cant front shes prob one of the only girls i prob truly loved. i think?
grin.gif
but im so glad im nto involved with her +$!, cuz that wouldve prob been me aboutto be a father, and im not. im free, single, and do w/e i want
pimp.gif

BTW im 22 now, she was the second girl i ever did the
devil.gif
wit, but my manlet me tell u suntin.almost 4 years later, u best believe my number is in the high 20's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

That all comes with a relationship fam .

Work through it .
LIES.

A chick should NEVER make you change up everything you do.. there are definitely times where people compromise to keep things running smoothly, but this isjust OD.

I been with her since may, ill probably dead her once school starts idk... It will feel like a waste of time and money if i do tho
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Can't be on NT anymore
indifferent.gif

Rarely see my female freinds, which by the way freind zoned me.

cant ***# with hip hop as much i gotta throw some jonas brothers and taylor swift in the whip every now and then
smh.gif

/LateNiteRant burrr
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dead her.

cosign

I been with her since may, ill probably dead her once school starts idk... It will feel like a waste of time and money if i do tho
indifferent.gif
so...you'd stay with her then? and waste more time and money...?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

indifferent.gif
so...you'd stay with her then? and waste more time and money...?

Well damn, this is the smartest thing ive herd in a wile

I swear you have a different girlfriend every other week .

Why do you make every girl you see your girlfriend ?

I say you flip the script and start taking away some of her priveleges ...

But I don't have a girl and i couldnt imagine her acting like this if i did.

Back
Top Bottom