roll.gif
at the Hey Arnold reference!

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
the longer ive been gone, the crazier my dog is when i get home
laugh.gif
so they know somethings up. i have a lhasa apso btw
i grew up with one and now my parents have two... not the manliest of dogs but i still love them
laugh.gif
Yea he's a little punk he tries to act big around strangers and other dogs but as soon as they come near him he goes right behind my legs (still barking)
laugh.gif
gotta love em

Yes that is exactly how my lhasa apso acts...she punks my pug all the time. Funny because she has the deeper bark out of the two and you wouldnt believe howdeep there bark is for the way they look. My Lhasa is a little chicken s**t when you make deep noises tho. But i love both my dogs Ralph the Pug and Sandy theLhasa Apso.
And i know the feeling it is when you come home and your dogs go crazy to see you because they havent seen you in a few days or even if it has just been a fewhours...Gotta love them!!!

Originally Posted by viiheaven

That episode of Futurama when they show Fry's dog made me cry. Saddest moment in cartoon history.
good to see i wasn't the only one
laugh.gif
, but yeah ican't imagine not having dogs growing up, they are the best pets...

my golden retriever died a couple of years ago
frown.gif
he was the same way when i went to go and visit him
him>____. coolest dog i've ever had. still have the tennis balls that we used to play with

I thought dogs had no sense of time? So if you left a dog in August and didn't return til next March, it would be as you never left.

I don't know about that, 'cus now that I'm at school and I get home maybe once every three weeks my dog gets much more excited then when I used tocome home from work and see her every night.

Daamn i never thought i would almost cry to something i've found in NT.

And btw Dogs > Women.

They have a sense of time. Me and my girl went away for about 3 days and her dog would not eat and stood by the door the whole time being depressed until shegot back.

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I thought dogs had no sense of time? So if you left a dog in August and didn't return til next March, it would be as you never left.

-The Juice

um, thats FISH lol
No, he's right. Dogs have no real concept of time.

Back
Top Bottom